: 57 for parts

Collins Customs
08-03-12, 02:47 PM
In a recent purchase of a 55 coupe this car was thrown in by the seller to sweeten the deal as none of the parts I need are interchangeable I will be parting out the car and selling the hull to help fund my build 99% of the trim is on the car and in decent to good shape the majority of the body panels are solid and all the glass is in excellent shape and the majority of the interior is still intact including the steering collum and guage cluster (although i do not know if they would function) but the seats are rough and the floor pans and carpet are rotten.

The picture I am attaching is the only one I have of the car at the moment if you see anything you need, have any questions, or would like to see a picture of a peice you do need just ask, thanks for looking.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/Joe_Collins/caddy3.jpg

Collins Customs
08-03-12, 08:27 PM
Correction, all of the glass except the windsheild and passenger vent window is in excelltent shape. I apologize for any misrepresentation.

akaBC
12-13-12, 02:58 PM
Howdy! How much of this car do you still have left? I was so lucky many years ago to find a 58 Fleetwood next to a body shop in Ohio (paid $100!)--it was from Florida and had a little rust in weird places, but not that Midwestern stuff. . . .drove it to Williamsburg and sold it at a Kruse auction. Such a beautiful trip in October!