: Support our cause "MilitaryMentor"

newy0rktrini
08-05-12, 05:50 AM
Hey guys, I figured since this site is so active I could solicit some support from the members. On 1 May I started a site called Military Mentor on Facebook.
Our goal is to spread the leadership, values, ethics and problem solving skills of Service member through mentorship. Our community is composed of technically and tactically skilled Military leaders and those seeking mentorship from them. Although our primary focus is our youth, we also offer sound advice and guidance to anyone seeking it. U.S. Service Members are groomed in a structured environment and trained on a wide array of skill sets. This ranges from motivational speaking, confidence building strategies,complex problem solving, physical fitness, sexual harassment/assault prevention, suicide prevention, leadership strategies and a wide selection of occupational skills. We want to share these skills and values in an effort to mold our current and future generation. Our website is an open forum, you post your problems or questions and our Military Mentors will provide you with feedback, it's that simple.

Help our cause by simply liking our page and telling your friends about us. Very simple act to contribute greatly, thanks in advance.

Www.facebook.com/militarymentor

Bluehaze07
08-05-12, 09:49 AM
Hey guys, I figured since this site is so active I could solicit some support from the members. On 1 May I started a site called Military Mentor on Facebook.
Our goal is to spread the leadership, values, ethics and problem solving skills of Service member through mentorship. Our community is composed of technically and tactically skilled Military leaders and those seeking mentorship from them. Although our primary focus is our youth, we also offer sound advice and guidance to anyone seeking it. U.S. Service Members are groomed in a structured environment and trained on a wide array of skill sets. This ranges from motivational speaking, confidence building strategies,complex problem solving, physical fitness, sexual harassment/assault prevention, suicide prevention, leadership strategies and a wide selection of occupational skills. We want to share these skills and values in an effort to mold our current and future generation. Our website is an open forum, you post your problems or questions and our Military Mentors will provide you with feedback, it's that simple.

Help our cause by simply liking our page and telling your friends about us. Very simple act to contribute greatly, thanks in advance.

Www.facebook.com/militarymentor

I will jump on today. Thanks!

newy0rktrini
08-05-12, 06:00 PM
I will jump on today. Thanks!

Thanks bro! I hope more support

newy0rktrini
08-10-12, 10:30 AM
I know that this is not the place for this discussion, but I assure you all it's for a good cause. I'd like to see more of you guys support it and show our community that we are willing to gather for things external to our personal interest.

ShapeShifter
08-10-12, 11:05 AM
Would actually reach a much larger or broader audience if it were in the "Community Lounge and General Discussion" Section of the Forum.

newy0rktrini
08-10-12, 04:22 PM
Would actually reach a much larger or broader audience if it were in the "Community Lounge and General Discussion" Section of the Forum.

Thanks for the input. Can a moderator please move this topic? Thanks!

SHORTSTACK
08-10-12, 07:12 PM
Done.

talismandave
08-10-12, 10:49 PM
What a wonderful idea. I can't imagine a better use of our fine service members skills. I salute the men and women involved and will pass the word on to others in my address book.

newy0rktrini
08-11-12, 01:55 PM
What a wonderful idea. I can't imagine a better use of our fine service members skills. I salute the men and women involved and will pass the word on to others in my address book.

Outstanding! I'm am humbled by your enthusiasm to support! I hope more will follow suit.