Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Adios, and thanks

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  tinman 
#1 ·
I just sold my 2010 CTS4, so won't be on here anymore. I found a lot of good information on this forum, thanks to those that step up and help out.

#3 ·
Thanks. I went back to a German car, which I used to buy all the time. Got an Audi A6. I don't want to start another argument, since the last time I mentioned it I got jumped on, But I find the Audi vastly superior to the CTS in power, handling and comfort. Plus, when your put it into Sport Mode, it actually works.

#4 ·
pesticidal said:
Thanks. I went back to a German car, which I used to buy all the time. Got an Audi A6. I don't want to start another argument, since the last time I mentioned it I got jumped on, But I find the Audi vastly superior to the CTS in power, handling and comfort. Plus, when your put it into Sport Mode, it actually works.
How dare you say that!!! Lol, I had to do it;)

Audis are nice cars and am sure it will bring you many years of enjoyment. I had purchased two other Cadillacs before buying Japanese cars (Nissan and Lexus) and finally decided to come back to Cadillac for a third shot at redemption...I'm on the line now about the reliability issues with cadillac overall but don't want to jinx it because it's been perfect for a solid month now:) Have fun in your new car and just because you own an Audi, doesn't mean that you still can shoot the s**t with us here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.