: Wheel size measurements?

burkewm
08-03-12, 01:54 PM
Hate to sound like a tire newb, but I'm not sure how to determine the size measurements on my wheels (i.e. 2XX-XX-20). They came with the car when I bought it used, and the rims aren't listed on Vogue's website anymore. I googled to no avail, and looked on the wheels themselves and couldn't find any markings. Anyone know where I can get this info? Thanks!

Submariner409
08-03-12, 03:32 PM
Will this help ???

............ and there's a tire spec sticker either on the driver's or rear door edge.

CTBB
08-03-12, 05:26 PM
OP,
Are you trying to determine the size and offset of the wheel, or the recommended tire size to be used on them? Wheel size and offset (ie:20x9 +36) are often stamped/cast on the inside of the wheel hub, necessitating removal of the wheel from the car to read it. I assume you've already examined the area around the lug nuts at the wheel's center? Forgive me if I've completely misread the question.

Glenn

burkewm
08-05-12, 09:05 AM
@Submariner, thanks for the pic I will use that to try and measure myself. They are aftermarket tires/rims so the door plate info won't have the right info. @CTBB, trying to determine the info on the sticker picture that sub just posted. Thanks guys.

burkewm
08-05-12, 11:17 AM
245/35 ZR20, printed right on the sidewall of the tire... don't know how I missed that before.