: W4M Navdisc USB Stick?

Wannago
08-02-12, 08:12 PM
There is puportedly several of these in circulation.

Does anyone here actually have one of these in their possession? If so, could you shoot me a PM please?

Thanks

Purple87SS
08-03-12, 01:43 PM
I would like one too. Any help out there? I'd gladly mail it to the next guy behind me.

allinmyhead
08-03-12, 02:05 PM
It would be really easy to get a torrent for this setup btw.

Zhariak
08-03-12, 02:13 PM
What is a W4M Navdisc?

Wannago
08-04-12, 11:43 AM
Well, that's pretty much my point. Purportedly there are several of these images circulation amongst the members here, and after using it, people are supposed to "pay it forward" to another member. They are supposed to do the same thing as a GM Navdisc, and more, and take only 4 minutes to update as opposed to several hours via the official DVD.

However, I have not seen any member here ever talk about having received one or used one. I believe that the creator, who is constantly being called out by his customers for dubious business practices, never produced such a thing, and this is just another BS claim.

Sorry folks, but I think it's safe to say there is no W4M USB Navdisc update, much like there is no backup camera coming in "2 weeks", or several of his other claims.

The more experienced and longer term members of this and other forums have known this about this guy for some time, and have openly warned others about him. Like the saying goes "where there's a smoke, there's fire"