: Exhaust parts needed

houster2002
07-28-12, 03:17 AM
I have a 99 seville sts I need the front pipe and the tube that goes to the egr valve that is bolted to it. I tried to remove the damaged little tube and the nut was so on there that it broke off the weld to that front pipe. The pipe that comes from the front manifold under the oil pan between the motor and transaxel to the y pipe. I prefer to get them connected please do not separate them and suffer the same fate as I did. Of course used condition is also prefered I can be reached at 772 528 6271 Thanks Andy

Ps I also need the front center motor mount and rear transaxel/motor mount Please new or slightly used

Submariner409
07-28-12, 10:07 AM
It is NOT a good idea to post phone numbers or e-mail addresses in a public forum.

You're in the junkyard business, or surf through www.car-part.com (http://www.car-part.com), or maybe the CadillacHeaven site.

Motor mounts - new only. Talk to Chris in Parts at Rippy Cadillac over there >>> (The shipping to east Florida should be minimal and quick from NC)

ternstes
07-28-12, 04:38 PM
I might be able to help you out on the exhaust parts. I think I have a spare cross-under pipe at the shop in my pile of spare parts. I will look tomorrow.

ternstes
07-29-12, 01:44 PM
Sorry, I checked my parts pile and did not find any exhaust parts. Hopefully a junkyard near you cn help.