: 1964 Deville Custom Project

TylerGale
07-26-12, 03:07 PM
Hello everyone, I Have been a cadillac owner for the last 5 years and just purchased my second caddy today, I just bought a 1964 Deville (6 Window, White) and i plan on doing alot of custom modification to it, I plan on changing it into a hardtop convertible, Painting it black and then installing suicide doors, and then i want to update the electronics to be up to par with modern cars such as sat nav and a multiple disc changer stereo with Aux capability but i still want everything to look exactly the same way it did originally, so i guess what im after is a place where i can get a brand new stereo that still looks like the original. also a good site for me to order my suicide doors and all the other stuff i will need, so if anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it. Thanks (will post pics of the new caddy later after i pick it up.)

Rolex
07-26-12, 08:37 PM
:welcome: to the forums. It sounds like you've got quite a project ahead of you. There are DeVille forums here you can also check out for information.

For modern stereos with a classic look classiccarstereos.com makes them, and I believe there are also other companies.

77CDV
07-28-12, 03:35 AM
:welcome: Sounds like you'll be well occupied for a long while! :lol:

talismandave
07-28-12, 08:15 AM
Welcome and I can't wait to see the pictures of your car. It will be interesting to see how the project evolves as you get into it.