: ANy 3.6 DI owners.....step inside please.

SC2150
07-25-12, 08:58 PM
As many have seen there is a battle with a backyard mechanic that is claiming we dont really exist, the pictures I show are photshopped, and aton of other dispariging posts and we cant get him to go away.

So, here is the deal. Anyone in FL that wishes to drive over (we are in Palmetto, between Sarasota & Tampa) and verify we are real, see the facility, and the super charged and turbo charged 3.6 builds to verify we are real, we will remove your throttle body and clean and service free ($150 at the dealer). We will also remove the plenim cover on your intake manifold and clean the oil reidue from it and show you your intake valves in real time with a boroscope and how this oil ingestion is resulting in excessive gunk buildup and power & fuel economy loss. First hand in person. We will also show you the 3.6 DI motor dissasembled so you can understand all parts of the engine in your car and how to best care for it.

You can email me at: RXProducts@aol.com

The map to the shop is on the website, www.RevXtreme.com

Anyone that wants to visit and report back here your findings in person, all this service ($300-$500 in value) we will do FREE if you come and take pictures and post back here what you saw and learned.

:thumbsup:

SC2150
07-26-12, 10:07 AM
$300-$500 of service work FREE!!!!!

mikesul
07-26-12, 01:32 PM
I will be making a visit to have my new Magnaflow catback exhaust installed and just to say hi. Have used this shop to have a cam installed in my Corvette in their "old Rev Extreme" location and they did excellent work.

HurstGN
07-26-12, 01:59 PM
...and when are you going to open a branch in Pittsburgh? :crying2:

SC2150
07-26-12, 03:30 PM
We tried opening branchs in Ft Myers, FL and Atlanta, GA but could not find techs to keep the quality of work up to our standards so closed them. VERY hard to find good techs.

MoFex
07-26-12, 08:27 PM
We tried opening branchs in Ft Myers, FL and Atlanta, GA but could not find techs to keep the quality of work up to our standards so closed them. VERY hard to find good techs.

I will be in area at least twice this year so maybe I just drop in to say hello ;)

BTW. When I retire maybe you can give me a job as a "quality technician" ;)

Seriously though I can understand you issue. We cannot get qualified, with good work ethics employees either....

SC2150
07-27-12, 10:37 AM
And it seems to be getting worse......most all techs now days are taught to read a diagnostic unit and swap parts....not be able to understand all the inner workings and the reat difficult trouble shooting, and someone capable of building a motor correctly? Very few.

tinman
07-27-12, 06:19 PM
And it seems to be getting worse......most all techs now days are taught to read a diagnostic unit and swap parts....not be able to understand all the inner workings and the reat difficult trouble shooting, and someone capable of building a motor correctly? Very few.

I may be over in a couple of weeks. Unless I am with my 91 year old dad I will definitely swing by. There used to be a decent chinese restaurant there, but it has been a few years ...

SC2150
07-29-12, 11:17 AM
We have a close by good Chineese and a excellent Thai restaraunt!!

Bring your Dad....he may enjoy the visit.

Panzer Leader
07-30-12, 07:58 PM
Just out of couriosity, are you doing anything with the 3.0 liter engines. BTW, I am coming out of a 3.6 G8, there are a lot of V6 G8 owners looking for a supercharger or turbo kit. The difference I guess is that the Caddy has the DI 3.6 versus the SFI in the G8. But back to your original post, is the oil consumption issue limited to the 3.6 or does the 3.0 have a similar problem? Thanks.

SC2150
07-30-12, 09:10 PM
3.0 has the same issue and we are developing the same product line for the 3.0.

I need to go on the G8 site more often.

condork464
09-28-12, 01:14 PM
i live in west palm beach and would be very interested in stopping by as well as purchasing a catch can and maybe a few other things. I could probably make a weekend out of it. let me know if this deal is still going.

my email is condork464@yahoo.com

SC2150
09-28-12, 03:21 PM
Yes it is, and if you buy the can will install it free.

bolt007
09-28-12, 06:09 PM
Hey guys my 3.6DI is in his shop now getting a Super charger. Tracy is the real deal guys! He will post pictures on his web site very soon! I pick up my car this weekend flighting form Atlanta.

SC2150
09-28-12, 06:26 PM
The sedan took a bit more engineering than the coupe, but a nice clean install and its going to be a fun ride home.

condork464
10-17-12, 01:26 AM
Alright, looks like I'll be heading over there the weekend of November 10 (Marine Corps Birthday OORAH!.) I'd like some info on what day would be best, what time, how long, where, etc. I will also be looking to purchase the catch can, ported throttle body, and intake manifold spacer. My email is condork464@yahoo.com (Condors of HMH-464). Please contact me as soon as it is convenient. Can't wait!

,Teddy Byrd III

tinman
10-17-12, 11:23 AM
Teddy, be sure to remove your email address after you are in touch...

condork464
10-17-12, 11:28 AM
will do. but it is a "junk mail" email anyways. Gotta have two these days.

condork464
10-19-12, 12:24 AM
maybe i won't be going after all....seems that i can't get in contact with the place.

SC2150
10-19-12, 01:39 PM
Yes that will work. Sat the 10th. I have a note here to call, but no phone# so I will email you. :thumbsup:

condork464
10-19-12, 01:49 PM
Awesome!

trashola88
12-01-12, 06:30 PM
New 2008 cts 3.6 di owner looking for general suggestions on performance parts and everything i need to look out for! Has the premium pkg with the Bose system ( needs a sub like all Bose products) . First issue I found was the rattle in the side panels near rear deck working with dealer to resolve but hard to get them to call me back . Thanks for any feedback. Christmas list : intake, exhaust, trifecta tune, and tint. Can't decide how I feel about the rims just yet. Thx again!

Badab!nG
12-07-12, 11:54 PM
I have the same car except AWD. Same color and all. If you want to get rid of the stock wheels, please let me know.

trashola88
12-08-12, 12:20 AM
I have the same car except AWD. Same color and all. If you want to get rid of the stock wheels, please let me know.

Ya my plan is to upgrade them! These have brand new tires on them... What do they usually go for?

mikesul
12-08-12, 03:23 PM
I have a set of OZ Allegerita HLT 18"x9" with 255.18.40 tires. They are mounted, balanced, and have new TPS's. Had the on my '09 sedan for less than 900 miles before I removed them and traded for a coupe. They are available if your interested. These are several pounds lighter each than stock wheels. Got them from Tire Rack.

Tri-SS
01-06-13, 11:39 PM
Crystal Red looks amazing on the CTS.