Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Can we please stop posting threads with "Help!!!"

3K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  DevilleDeeman 
#1 ·
Most of this stuff is a straightforward question. Stop making it sound like the world will end if you don't get an answer, right now!

#3 ·
Actually, hazcaddy has a point..........Over the years we have noticed that members are far more inclined to reply to a thread that says "My DTS has a strange odor from the dash vents" than to a generic like "Please help !!! My car stinks !!!"

#6 ·
What is the big deal with asking for HELP? Most of the time you will find that anyone asking for help is a younger person. First Cadillac purchase and expects Cadillac quality (which is long gone)For that person it is a big deal and we should treat it as such. Just my opinion.

#7 ·
One could also start a thread saying: "Please stop posting threads, telling people what to do."

One could, anyway...

:bigroll:

Reactions: ffrog
#8 ·
While I dont object to the word "help", i think it would be far better to put the key words relating to your issue in the subject line. This not only catches the attention of people who are having the same issue or may have some insight into your problem, but it also helps people in the future who may be searching the forum regarding a simular topic.

Just my two cents worth.

RT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.