: 1999 Deville radio change advice ??

00teq
07-19-12, 10:18 PM
please advice i will start on the uninstall of the stock radio on my 1999 deville w/o the bose system
and i was planing on buying the gmrc03 by metra, but after reading other threads i think i just want to keep the stock radio and place it in the trunk to avoid all the problems, so all i have to do is run 4 wires to the back of trunk , the 2 purple and the red and green wires to an oem harness??and then hook back up the oe hu??is this correct??so i need some part numbers for the harness to hook up the after market radio to o/e harness??
please help guys ...

please advice i will start on the uninstall of the stock radio on my 1999 deville w/o the bose system
and i was planing on buying the gmrc03 by metra, but after reading other threads i think i just want to keep the stock radio and place it in the trunk to avoid all the problems, so all i have to do is run 4 wires to the back of trunk , the 2 purple and the red and green wires to an oem harness??and then hook back up the oe hu??is this correct??so i need some part numbers for the harness to hook up the after market radio to o/e harness??
please help guys ...

Submariner409
07-26-12, 08:51 AM
Please keep identical threads and questions together - don't hijack other member's threads. Thanks.

You will get replies in this thread..............