: 2009 sts-v

Gimmick
07-19-12, 01:27 PM
I posted up my 09 to see if anyone was interested and not a single reply so now I am on the verge of trading it in...

If anyone wants to do a wheel swap in Texas + cash before that happens the dealer doesn't care if it has stock or aftermarkets as long as it has good tires.

If you want some bad ass wheels Im gonna do this cheap but tyhe clock is ticking.

Heres the for sale thread

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/cadillac-stss-for-salenot-sevilles/p9524-super-rare-2009-cadillac-sts-v.html

2 piece forged wheels painted in the Cadillac crystal gray with polished lips with Hankook tires. 20x10.5 and 20x9.5 along with the custom black lugs

PNBLWZD
07-19-12, 01:49 PM
Wow, that is a rare V - both in year and color. However, my experience in trying to sell any car in that car's forum is that most people reading the forum probably already have one. Have you tried listing it CL or auto trader more local to you? It would reach many more porential buyers. How much for the wheels? Maybe post a for sale thread for just those here, as people would be interested in those I'm sure.

torched10
07-19-12, 02:02 PM
I posted up my 09 to see if anyone was interested and not a single reply so now I am on the verge of trading it in...

If anyone wants to do a wheel swap in Texas + cash before that happens the dealer doesn't care if it has stock or aftermarkets as long as it has good tires.

If you want some bad ass wheels Im gonna do this cheap but tyhe clock is ticking.

Heres the for sale thread

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/cadillac-stss-for-salenot-sevilles/p9524-super-rare-2009-cadillac-sts-v.html

2 piece forged wheels painted in the Cadillac crystal gray with polished lips with Hankook tires. 20x10.5 and 20x9.5 along with the custom black lugs

The reason is its s modded can. Put it back stock and you'll get a lot more interest. I showed it to a friend this been looking and he said stock and he'd be interested

Carlosg
07-19-12, 02:22 PM
Trying to private message you but don't have it set up

youknooow
07-19-12, 03:14 PM
The reason is its s modded can. Put it back stock and you'll get a lot more interest. I showed it to a friend this been looking and he said stock and he'd be interested

I wouldn't waste my time. My personal opinion, if someone is interested in that vehicle at this point, but wanted a stock STS-V they would contact you and ask you do you have the stock wheels. my 2 cents. But if your going to trade it, I would take anything not stock off.

torched10
07-19-12, 05:11 PM
i looked and thought he had a modded intake,like you.Agree if its only wheels no big deal.But if its a non stock intake, its an issue If its only the wheels, let me know and ill tell my buddie--its also kind of high mileage for a fairly new car,that might be an issue--does it have the extended warrnty

TimmyC
07-19-12, 09:18 PM
I'm not in TX but my stock wheels have pretty new tires. How much are you looking for to swap?

Dave G
07-20-12, 11:33 AM
My assumption is that an '09 STS-V will compete for sales with an '09 CTS-V. They'll be close to the same price and there's a much larger aftermarket for the CTS. It'll be a tough sale.

MacMuse
07-20-12, 07:39 PM
This has been moved to the new Classified area. You may continue!

Gimmick
07-20-12, 08:29 PM
I have the full stock intake and am putting it back on the car. Dont have wheels however so those will either stay or Ill need a trading partner. As for headliner, if someone hates that I would be shocked.

I already have the new car on the lot so the trade will happen. Tax savings are too great on this as a trade for what I might be able to sell it for.

2000 + stockers OBO for the wheels Ill be selling the s[ectre stage 2 intake as well. Make an offer on that and Ill consider it.

239-462-5763 is my # text me. Calling will result in no answers cause I am just too darn busy, hence why I have no time to list the car.