: passenger window stuck

tony abbott
07-12-12, 01:44 PM
Just checking to see if anyone else has had experience with this - and what the cause may be. I have a 2011 EXT. Yesterday with the temp at about 94 degrees, I left the windows down about an inch while parked. Upon returning, and after driving a while to get the air conditioner working, closed all windows - but the passenger front wouldn't go up or down. Tried several times even after turning the engine off. Parked in the garage out of the sun overnight, and this morning it closed as normal. Wondering if the heat affected the switch?

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-16-12, 09:13 PM
Tony, I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad your window is operating as designed now, but please keep the community in the loop if you notice it happening again in the heat.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

tony abbott
07-19-12, 04:50 PM
Thanks Katie, looks like I'll have to take it to the dealer as it has happened again. Intermittent problem, which can be a bear to fix.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-19-12, 08:44 PM
Oh no! I'd definitely recommend getting in touch with GM of Canada if this keeps sporadically frustrating you. GM of Canada Customer Service agents are available M-F 7:30am - 11:30pm, Sat 7:30am - 6:00 EST via phone hotline at 800-263-3777.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service