: Strangest object you've ever found on your property . . . . .

Aron9000
07-12-12, 07:03 AM
Well this is a pretty damn weird one. About a month ago I found a 2" AMPEX reel to reel master tape recording sitting next to the fence on my side yard, the part facing the road. Looks kind of like somebody chucked it from their car, but this damn thing is like 12"x12" and weighs 20lbs, and still in its original box. Its not damaged, but I don't have a studio reel to reel tape player to tell if the tape has any sort of damage/distortion.

According to the box it has 4 original recordings from the country songwriter Tempelton Thompson, dated 1-20-1998. That's my birthday BTW. Songs are listed as:

1. Nothin' I can Do.
2. Halfway 'Round The World
3. Everybody's In Love
4. Your Memory These Days

The first track, Nothin' I Can Do was picked up by none other than Jo Dee Messina, it was the #10 track on her 2000 album titled "Burn". Granted this was not her most commercially successful album, it peaked at #19 on the country charts, and the track in question was just a filler track, but still this is kind of damn cool that a master tape of this track would show up on my yard randomly.

When I picked it up I did all this research on it, then stuck it on my bookshelf and kind of forgot about it for a few weeks. I need to look up Ms Tempelton Thompson, as I'm sure she'd like her master tape back.

So what's the strangest thing you've found in your yard/property?????

brandondeleo
07-12-12, 07:13 AM
I was exploring the lot our 1924 Craftsman house was on in Palm Springs, and I found a sewing machine under the house. Wood/leather case and everything perfectly intact, and it still worked. It was amazing. It was an old Singer JUST like this.

http://images.canadianlisted.com/nlarge/1910-singer-sewing-machine_5252022.jpg

Aron9000
07-12-12, 09:17 AM
Oh those things are so damn cool. My mom has one she inherited from my dad's Grandma. Its a Singer too, circa turn of the century. Hers is one of those cabinet models with the tredel(manual foot pedal), grandpa(my dad's dad) did a beautiful restoration on that machine, its probably the nicest looking wooden thing in their house, I think its made out of quarter sawn oak. I know Grandma Ringley as we all called her made at least 15-20 different quilts on that old machine, she liked it better than her new electric sewing machine, I have one of those quilts on my bed right now.

Grandpa was just one of those old school, could do anything, build anything with his hands type of man. When he retired he took up refinishing furniture and upholstery work, just as a little something to do on the side during the winter to pass the time and get a little bit of income for him and grandma to go on some pretty damn cool vacations come spring/summer. I really wish he never took up smoking, cause I know he'd have lived another 10 good, active years, as he never slowed down until that last year of his life when he got sick(died at 76). But I guess that's the price he and everybody in his generation paid, he was a PT boat captain in WWII out in the Pacific, I know he saw all kinds of crazy shit and was just lucky to get back in one piece. Hell I would've taken up cigarettes back then since you weren't allowed to drink on duty:usflag:

EcSTSatic
07-12-12, 09:19 AM
Eh, Some cancelled checks from a home hit by a tornado in a nearby town

The-Dullahan
07-12-12, 02:55 PM
Well, one thing I have learned, which applies to a lesser extent in Florida than the rest of the world, where you have a REAL yard, (I.E., dirt, rocks and real grass) is that if you dig in any given spot, you will find a spoon eventually.

In Pennsylvania, you will dig up silverware, antique watches, occasional glassware, you name it. However, this is not the strangest. Personally, while it is normal to me, what is probably strangest to you lot is a Cemetery. In Rural Pennsylvania however, where there are at least five deceased people to every living one by land mass, it really is not uncommon. There are literally cemeteries everywhere. I had two on my immediate property and dozens more in the surrounding countryside. You would just be walking through the woods and come across them, usually by accident. Sometimes you may not even notice them. I have seen a tombstone that was completely overgrown by a tree and could only be seen from up close on one side of the tree, as it was entirely engulfed from any other angle. When you drive down the highway, you pass them consistently and constantly. My school was built in the middle of one. The Library was across the street in another. even the big school in Scranton, which was a big city to us, shared this infliction. The Elementary School there as well as the High School, which was rather large and even had it's own football stadium, were both built in a cemetery (Technically, it was two cemeteries, as there was an imaginary line down the centre that divided the land into two owners, but they had the same foot paths and gardens running through them, over this border, so most people would never know it was not all one property)

I think everyone I knew had at least one small collection of ten-or-fifteen burial plots in their yard someplace. Most of us had crypts and vaults too.

Also, someone I know found this picture and emailed it to me. I think it fits in this thread:

http://cheezfailbooking.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/funny-facebook-fails-four-things-you-shouldnt-do-with-a-grenade1.png

rodnok01
07-12-12, 03:35 PM
Parts from some dude's motorcycle helmet that bit the farm when he hit my mailbox and culvert. He missed the curve appearently. I had no idea what they were until some time later when I was told about the accident. it was just after I bought the property so we didn't live there yet. Kinda creepy.

Kev
07-12-12, 04:28 PM
In 1969 while digging in my grandmother's lot just before she had her home built, I found a Phillips Milk of Magnesia bottle very similar to this one. It had never been opened, had the pills and the cotton in the top still inside. The cap was quite corroded and the label a little tough to read but all in all was in pretty good shape considering. It could have been as old as thirties my guess.

I found a lot of other things, pottery, figurines, bottles, etc. Even found part of an old ceramic Mickey Mouse figurine that must have been from the early thirties. I felt like quite the little archaeologist at the time.

:coffee:

cadillac kevin
07-12-12, 04:43 PM
I've found 100 year old marbles sitting on top of my foundation wall, a 100 year old milk of magnesia bottle while digging for a fence post, a tin plate in the overdig for my basement, a door knob and small cosmetics jar under my basement floor when it was dropped 2 feet, 30 year old beer cans under my front porch, a letter from an american school teacher in china mailed to a friend who used to live in my house from the late 1920s unopened in a wall (I opened it), a couple brass light switch plates under the carpet, a matchbox truck from the mid 60s, and a railroad spike.

The-Dullahan
07-12-12, 04:58 PM
While on the subject of digging:

Silverware, buckles and findings of all sizes and metals, parts of jewelry, cabinet handles and knobs and some old tools or parts from some, including a rusted shovel head. Interestingly, my house was the first ever built on that property on record and was only built the year I was born, so I am uncertain as to where the other items came from. I have salvaged what I could and can honestly say I have used much of it. An example would be that the I made the belt I am wearing right now with a large two-inch nickel buckle I once found.

As far as my my old job goes, let's just agree you find the most interesting things (and people) when you are digging in a particularly old cemetery. There was also a very unusual procedure for if you come across a casket/body/headstone while digging.

Aron9000
07-12-12, 11:52 PM
This was a couple years ago gutting the ugly kitchen in buddy's house, its a late 70's brick ranch. When we knocked down the wall between the kitchen and living room, we found 9 or 10 empty cans of "Billy Beer". Not only were the carpenters drunk, I think the interior decorator was too, everything in that house was brown when he moved in. Appliances, walls, the paneling, the carpet, cabinets, best were these hideous pastel Mexican style tiles on the kitchen that didn't match anything.

Kev
07-12-12, 11:58 PM
Hey, it was the late 70s! Everything was brown! It was a natural progression from avocado green and baby poop ... er .. I mean mustard yellow ....
I'm surprised that's all you found in the walls. Not at all uncommon at residential construction sites ....

The-Dullahan
07-13-12, 12:08 AM
Knew someone who once knocked down a wall and with the first breakthrough Utilizing a sledgehammer) bucket-loads of coins started spilling out, as if he won the lottery. That perplexes me far more than beer cans.

Aron9000
07-13-12, 12:11 AM
Knew someone who once knocked down a wall and with the first breakthrough Utilizing a sledgehammer) bucket-loads of coins started spilling out, as if he won the lottery. That perplexes me far more than beer cans.

If you get robbed, nobody is going to get your coin collection.

77CDV
07-13-12, 12:45 AM
Strangest thing I ever found was a cigar butt in my back yard, which wouldn't be so strange except for three things:

1. No one in my house smokes.

2. There is no way to throw anything into my back yard from outside.

3. The only member of my extended family who did smoke was my Uncle Austin, who only smkoed cigars and who had coincidently apssed away about a month prior.

Spooky!

MrHolland
07-13-12, 01:39 AM
The dialog from the grenade exchange is hilarious!!!

The-Dullahan
07-13-12, 02:07 AM
If you get robbed, nobody is going to get your coin collection.

True, but who collects piles of generic coins and forgets to take them with them when they move. There is another half of this story as well, but before some sort of flamewar starts over who believes in the supernatural, we will avoid that part.

The-Dullahan
07-13-12, 02:08 AM
The dialog from the grenade exchange is hilarious!!!

I learned today that came from that "4-Chan" place I have heard about (Mostly from Sting's friends on Facebook, actually) and it rather makes me feel it is from that part of the internet. The part that is best left alone. Not the brightest children there.

brandondeleo
07-13-12, 04:13 AM
I don't think I've ever seen a thread packed so tightly with stupidity... Oh my god... :lol:

talismandave
07-13-12, 10:06 AM
Strangest thing I ever found was a cigar butt in my back yard, which wouldn't be so strange except for three things:

1. No one in my house smokes.

2. There is no way to throw anything into my back yard from outside.

3. The only member of my extended family who did smoke was my Uncle Austin, who only smkoed cigars and who had coincidently apssed away about a month prior.

Spooky!

...or creepy....I'd keep my blinds shut at night just in case.

Kev
07-13-12, 11:04 AM
True, but who collects piles of generic coins and forgets to take them with them when they move. Dead people.
No, not ghosts. People who hide things in their walls and die before they can do anything with them. Happens every day.

cadillac kevin
07-13-12, 11:34 AM
True, but who collects piles of generic coins and forgets to take them with them when they move. There is another half of this story as well, but before some sort of flamewar starts over who believes in the supernatural, we will avoid that part.

Do tell...

CadillacLuke24
07-13-12, 04:18 PM
Dead people.
No, not ghosts. People who hide things in their walls and die before they can do anything with them. Happens every day.

To quote Kevin, Do tell.

The-Dullahan
07-14-12, 06:32 PM
Well, the cliff's notes version without going into other potentially supernatural goings on and what we determined about the house later on, there were several instances where people reported seeing ghosts in the house. One ghost in particular was seen on two separate occasions about a month apart by two separate people (Neither one was a resident of the house). It was a young boy who walked through the door of one of the rooms from the hall, turned and pointed across the room. Both times he was seen happened in essentially the same fashion and neither of the two individuals who had seen it knew or were ever in contact with one another (One was a personal friend of mine, the other was a family member of the home owner).

The home owner made no sense of it, and just added it to his mental collection of ghost stories from the houses he had owned. About two weeks after this happened for the first time, there were several other sightings of another ghost said to have haunted the premises, which he felt may be because he was renovating and altering the house and considered not going forward with some of his projects and actually decided against a few. Shortly thereafter, when the pointing little boy ghost was seen again, he was down to very few remaining projects. One of them involved knocking down that wall, which it was not until afterwards and the money was found that he had realized was the precise spot on the wall that both witnesses told him the ghost had pointed to.

He had owned two homes up there and just like all the other 1800's houses there, they were both credited as being haunted. He had some truly interesting stories from the other home he had owned.

One one piece of my Grandfather's property in Florida that I have not been to in...like...seven years...There is a piece of machinery that has been sitting on the ground so long that a tree has grown through it and nearly completely engulfed it. As of last time I saw it, when I was about thirteen, I suppose, I did not have the time to truly analyze it, not to mention less mechanical knowledge, so I really cannot recall exactly what it looked like. Whenever the next time I am there, should the opportunity arise, I shall go an investigate it further. Not sure what it is, but it is definitely an interesting thing to find in your yard.

Florian
07-16-12, 11:48 PM
my house was built by a bartender during prohibition. There is a tunnel from my house's basement to a restaurant next door that was a speakeasy. The tunnel is still there....cool stuff.

F

brandondeleo
07-18-12, 12:30 AM
my house was built by a bartender during prohibition. There is a tunnel from my house's basement to a restaurant next door that was a speakeasy. The tunnel is still there....cool stuff.

F
Now that's freaking awesome!

Florian
07-18-12, 12:25 PM
whats cooler is that the tunnel goes under a small stream...the stream/creek was used to bring the booze in from Canada across Lake Erie. Ive had many famous people sneak to my house including Babe Ruth, Elliot Ness (on the other side of the law) to name just two.

F

Ranger
07-18-12, 12:38 PM
How long is this tunnel? I assume the other end is sealed shut?

Florian
07-18-12, 04:44 PM
tunnel is about 150 feet long. The other side has a door and I know the current owner of the restaurant, but I dont go down in the tunnel anymore.

F

admin
07-18-12, 05:16 PM
Pictures!!!

Kev
07-18-12, 05:39 PM
tunnel is about 150 feet long. The other side has a door and I know the current owner of the restaurant, but I dont go down in the tunnel anymore.

FNice of him to let you in the front door now to eat ....

Aron9000
07-18-12, 10:21 PM
Pictures!!!

Yes pictures!!! And who in the heck are you??? Corporate overlord???

Ranger
07-18-12, 10:38 PM
"Admin" is the new owner of this site.

The-Dullahan
07-18-12, 11:07 PM
A friend of mine up north had such a tunnel beneath her house. All the houses up there had tunnels to other parts of the property or to other properties or some sort of secret passages through the house. Homes of that age and area were just like that.

They located their passage by accident. The previous owner never said anything about it, but we all (her family and all of us knowledgeable of it) suspected that they knew of it. When we ended up exploring it, it went to another doorway, which was locked. We later determined where it was matching up with and was part of another house, which while we knew the owner of, they were never really there, nor were they a full time resident of the state, nonetheless the area.

Since I have moved, they have had the chance to meet with the owner and find out what the deal was with the passage. It entered into the cellar of the other home (and essentially ran right beneath that home's neighbour's porch, so far as we could figure) through a wooden doorway in the rear, opposite the main door of the cellar. The owner, having never been in the cellar prior, never knew he had such a door.

Kev
07-19-12, 01:00 AM
"Admin" is the new owner of this site.Well, I believe Admin is the manager for the new owner of the site. Ok, maybe mincing words here. For all intents and purposes ...

bigm57ict
07-19-12, 10:44 AM
The owner, having never been in the cellar prior, never knew he had such a door.

Wow. I just can't imagine having never gone into a part of my house!

ShapeShifter
07-19-12, 11:04 AM
Copper piping under the lawn for what appears to have been a lawn sprinkler system.

ThumperPup
07-19-12, 12:01 PM
so a few years back at the old house i was in the basment clearing some things out found a box with this in it
had no idea where it came from don't remember anyone in the family who smoked called my dad sent him some pictures
he said it was Grandpas old humidor
but he called it a zippador
he used to carry it around full of some Cuban's and Carona Cigars

talismandave
07-19-12, 02:07 PM
Beautiful. That is a keeper!

ThumperPup
07-19-12, 03:17 PM
Oh iv got it in my closet now never going to let it go
it's one of those things that i just won't give up for memory i don't remember my grandfather ever carrying this with him it was probably back when i was younger like 8 or 9 i had my mind on lots of other things at the time

but i took it to a cigar shop and just had it appraised ask them what they would sell it for
the guy said he hadn't seen one of these in about 15 years and they where only custom order back then
he said he looked into having one made for a customer once
it was around 400 dollars i don't understand how it could be 400 new he then said for this in this condition he would cell it for 200 used and would have paid me 100 said in come back when its an antique and it would probably be around 1000

I know we sold a few Humidors from my Grandfathers house when he passed i know one of them went for 1800 and it was only about the side of 2 small cable boxes stacked ontop of each other

talismandave
07-19-12, 03:24 PM
Me thinks he just wanted to steal it for his own collection! Wise man to hold onto it. My mother has a hand carved snuff box her grandfather brought to America with him. Same thing with that, no amount of money would be worth the connection to my family history.

Destroyer
07-20-12, 11:33 PM
Catfish

orconn
07-20-12, 11:55 PM
Speaking of which, when my wife and I were first married we lived in a ground floor apartment with patio enclosed by a six foot wall. One day upon going out to the patio to have some drinks we were confronted with an eighteen inch Koi carp laying on the floor quite dead! At first I wondered whether this was a good or bad omen ..... and, of course, how the carp got there. My wife and I speculated on various possible sources of a fish that size falling from the heavens. The mystery continued for awhile until I overheard someone say that a Koi carp had disappeared from the pond they had on the balcony four stories up. Mystery solved the Koi had liberated itself by jumping out of its' pond, clearing the balcony's wall and landing on my patio!

dkozloski
07-21-12, 09:55 PM
When I was a little kid, we woke up one -50F winter morning to find a drunken Russian soldier frozen to death in the back yard. That was during WWll and the town was full of Russian military handling lend-lease aircraft on the way to Siberia. Russians getting drunk and suffering one mishap or another was commonplace

A Russian pilot went missing between Fairbanks and Nome so the Americans started to organize a big search and rescue mission. The Russian commanding officer said not to bother because he wasn't a very good pilot anyway.

talismandave
07-21-12, 11:37 PM
I don't know but I think we found our winner!:histeric:

Ranger
07-21-12, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I'd have to say that would fall under the "strangest" object ever found.

orconn
07-22-12, 12:06 AM
Leave it to our Koz to a come up with truly unique "item" found in his back yard! Ant way you slice it, finding a frozen dead Soviet in your backyard has to be very rare, even in Alaska sixty years ago.

Having worked the Soviet Far East problem for a few years, the story about Soviets not sending out a search party for one of their mediocre pilots rings true ...... they were always thrifty with their petrol use!

I second Dave's nomination for this category of "Strangest object found in your backyard" .... but would love to see someone top Koz's entry!

dkozloski
07-22-12, 01:29 AM
It wasn't in my back yard but I was hiking with a friend on a hill behind his homestead and we came across the remains of a lend-lease Bell P-39 Aircobra with Russian markings that had crashed and burned there during WWII. We were poking around through what was left and found a skeletal hand and fore-arm that still had a wrist watch on it. A little further away we found a .50 caliber machine gun. We went back to this house and got a paper bag and his little brother. We put the hand in the paper bag and with the help of his brother we dragged the machine gun back to his house. We rode over to Ladd Air Force Base on our bicycles, gave the hand to a gate guard, and told him where we found it. He was obviously creeped out. We showed the machine gun to my friend's dad but the thing had been through a pretty good fire and there was no chance of getting it working so he wound up using it for a corner fence post for keeping moose out of his garden. As far as I know it's still there.

orconn
07-22-12, 01:58 AM
Your friend's dad must have been a West Virginia transplant, always finding new uses for other people's junk!

Cadillac Kid03
07-22-12, 04:06 AM
We once found a used baby diaper on the front lawn. People :nono:

brandondeleo
07-22-12, 04:16 AM
We once found a used baby diaper on the front lawn. People :nono:
:lol: Housewarming gift?

Cadillac Kid03
07-22-12, 04:19 AM
:lol: Housewarming gift?Really how does it end up on our front lawn? lol yea the 20 years we have lived here no one gave us a housewarming gift other then a baseball hitting my fathers 98 Deville lol

brandondeleo
07-22-12, 04:26 AM
a baseball hitting my fathers 98 Deville lol
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jH4WQ72gns/Ta20LgzNUVI/AAAAAAAABHQ/KA-W-y-sE9g/s1600/ObamaHellNo.jpg#hell%20no

Cadillac Kid03
07-22-12, 04:50 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6jH4WQ72gns/Ta20LgzNUVI/AAAAAAAABHQ/KA-W-y-sE9g/s1600/ObamaHellNo.jpg#hell%20noIt was a really nice size dent on the door cost a good amount to fix too.

brandondeleo
07-22-12, 04:56 AM
I have a policy. No matter how much I hate a person, I never screw with their car. Ever. The car never did anything to you.

Cadillac Kid03
07-22-12, 05:07 AM
I have a policy. No matter how much I hate a person, I never screw with their car. Ever. The car never did anything to you.You hit that one right on the nail never mess with a mans car. Only time i did something to some ones car is when they put a dent into the SLS. So i kicked his door with my size 13 etra wide military boot in the door. It left a nice perfect shaped dent.

brandondeleo
07-22-12, 05:35 AM
I once had someone threaten to cut my top. I told them I'd cut their throat. :lol:

Cadillac Kid03
07-22-12, 05:47 AM
I once had someone threaten to cut my top. I told them I'd cut their throat. :lol:That seems like a fair trade lol I would have gotten the jack handle out and then said something like that.

brandondeleo
07-22-12, 06:10 AM
That seems like a fair trade lol I would have gotten the jack handle out and then said something like that.
I don't have a tire iron in the car, but I have a Mag-Lite. :histeric:

Faded Crest
07-23-12, 11:26 AM
I don't recall ever finding anything unusual in my yard, but this topic makes me think of a funny story where someone thought they hit the jackpot in my yard one night...

A couple years ago I decided to take all my DVD's and put them in an album with sleeves instead of keeping all the bulky original boxes. When we did that, we had 2 big boxes of empty DVD cases which I put out on the curb on trash night. Now our front yard is very dark and we have a lot of trees that create shadows from the streetlights. I happened to be out there talking to a friend of mine who dropped by when a trash picker stopped in front of our house when he saw the boxes. When he got out of his car and saw the "movies" he got real excited. I wish I had a picture of the look on his face... In a very sneaky manner, he looked to the left, to the right and looked hard at the house to make sure nobody was watching. Then he carefully and quietly picked up each box and tip-toed back to his car. I was tempted to scare the crap out of him, but I thought it was more interesting to just watch and see how he acted. He was so physically demonstrative that you would think he was a bad actor on a tv show or something. But I would really have loved to see the expression on his face when he got home and realized that the boxes were all empty. :lol:

The-Dullahan
07-23-12, 02:19 PM
Hmmm. No frozen soviets in my yard (Though as previously mentioned, there were many dead bodies in my yard...they were just buried already)

Not a machine gun either, but my Father and I once found a pile of shotguns at the corner of my front yard. No idea why they were there and they could not have been there long. It must have been ten-or-twelve of them. My Father collected them up and presented most of them to the local police.

Another time at my old job (Where we had plenty of dead bodies and frequently unearthed them by accident) my dear adoptive sister tripped over something sticking out of the underbrush. It had gotten stuck in her coat and knocked her down, so she spun around, expecting a stick or something, but was greeted with a piece of metal. It was a long rod of some sort, but it was not rounded. It was instead in a hexagon shape. After some digging and machete work, we unearthed the remains of a very old rifle. Our adoptive Mum, a firearms expert among other things, explained why the barrel was shaped that way and demonstrated some examples from her collection. Not sure what ever happened to the one we found, but given it's useless condition, I can't imagine her keeping it.

As for damage to cars, I have had plenty of that in my lifetime, as have my other family members...but only in the last few years from the same group of individuals.

Submariner409
07-23-12, 03:16 PM
An early 1900's cobalt blue India ink bottle. About 3 ounces capacity.

dkozloski
07-23-12, 08:30 PM
I don't recall ever finding anything unusual in my yard, but this topic makes me think of a funny story where someone thought they hit the jackpot in my yard one night...

A couple years ago I decided to take all my DVD's and put them in an album with sleeves instead of keeping all the bulky original boxes. When we did that, we had 2 big boxes of empty DVD cases which I put out on the curb on trash night. Now our front yard is very dark and we have a lot of trees that create shadows from the streetlights. I happened to be out there talking to a friend of mine who dropped by when a trash picker stopped in front of our house when he saw the boxes. When he got out of his car and saw the "movies" he got real excited. I wish I had a picture of the look on his face... In a very sneaky manner, he looked to the left, to the right and looked hard at the house to make sure nobody was watching. Then he carefully and quietly picked up each box and tip-toed back to his car. I was tempted to scare the crap out of him, but I thought it was more interesting to just watch and see how he acted. He was so physically demonstrative that you would think he was a bad actor on a tv show or something. But I would really have loved to see the expression on his face when he got home and realized that the boxes were all empty. :lol:We had an idiot up the street that thought it was fun to drive down the street on trash day hitting all the bags and boxes and making a big mess for everybody to clean up. I put out a cardboard box with a couple of concrete blocks in it and put a stop to that.

Submariner409
07-23-12, 08:52 PM
We had an idiot up the street that thought it was fun to drive down the street on trash day hitting all the bags and boxes and making a big mess for everybody to clean up. I put out a cardboard box with a couple of concrete blocks in it and put a stop to that.

Ever put a hornet's nest in a paper bag and sandwich it between a front door and screen door ?

The-Dullahan
07-23-12, 08:55 PM
In Pennsylvania we just use home made explosives.

Florida has some sort of backwards policy against vigilante justice. It is rather absurd.

ben.gators
07-23-12, 09:35 PM
Dog p00p!

Aron9000
07-23-12, 11:45 PM
We had an idiot up the street that thought it was fun to drive down the street on trash day hitting all the bags and boxes and making a big mess for everybody to clean up. I put out a cardboard box with a couple of concrete blocks in it and put a stop to that.

NICE!!!!:histeric:

bigm57ict
07-24-12, 05:17 PM

I want to see the video!

CadillacLuke24
07-24-12, 09:49 PM

That's how it's done! :thumbsup:

Kad4Life
07-24-12, 11:58 PM
A Ventifact .
Google is your friend .

Kad