Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Must see if not known allready!!!

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  jeffc83 
#1 ·
Guys am I the only one that knows about the new CADILLAC CEIL?? This car is my new vintage\modern dream car and one word to describe this car... AMAZING!!!!!

#12 ·
the 'Future Vehicles' section on the cadillac.com website is for cars that will make it to market ... the ATS and XTS were featured there until earlier this year when they got their own listing under the "Current Vehicles" section

notice that the Ciel is listed under the "Concept Vehilces" section - that is an indication that Cadillac does not intend to build that specific vehicle but are possibly going to use it as inspiration for a "Future Vehicle"

there has been much talk here (and other places) about Cadillac's forthcoming 'flagship' vehicle built upon the new Omega platform
the last I heard the project was given the green light but until it shows up at an auto show and gets listed on the website as a "Future Vehicle" we don't really have anything concrete
many people are hoping that the new flagship will basically be the Ciel - i'm thinking that may be some heavy wishful thinking but maybe not ... only time will tell

#13 ·
Great photos. Makes you wonder sometime, "Why and what happened to the American car companies, how did the get themselves in bad positions.?" My former G8 was the first American car that I have had since my 6000STE. Now the CTS is in the garage. Simply put, "Build it and they will buy." Just keep the Q&A going well.

#16 ·
Panzer Leader said:
Great photos. Makes you wonder sometime, "Why and what happened to the American car companies, how did the get themselves in bad positions.?" My former G8 was the first American car that I have had since my 6000STE. Now the CTS is in the garage. Simply put, "Build it and they will buy." Just keep the Q&A going well.
Wow, the Pontiac 6000STE....now THAT was a well built American car of the past!!! I miss the REAL air compressor in the trunk and all digital dash among many other things. The only problem I had with that car was the damn check engine light. (was on for most of it's life after the warranty was up and was probably faulty) I just hope my CTS lives up to the STE standards;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.