: 2013 Escalade EXT / ESV

vinoaddict
07-09-12, 10:53 PM
I am considering the EXT or ESV-- any word on when the 2013s arrive?
Thanks in advance.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-10-12, 10:56 AM
Hi Vinoaddict!

The 2013 Escalade models began production in early June, and there are usually 8-12 weeks from this start-up date to the dealership lots. However, dealerships are the most up-to-date sources for that kind of specific timing information.

Email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com for additional assistance!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

hcvone
07-10-12, 12:13 PM
I am considering the EXT or ESV-- any word on when the 2013s arrive?
Thanks in advance.

I ordered a 2013 and it was delivered about 3 weeks ago, did not take it because of the lower mileage warranty that Cadillac has saw fit to go to, they did make it a year longer, but 30,000 miles less, my 2013 ZR1 is 5 year 100,000 mile warranty.

Cadillacís Powertrain Limited Warranty is standard for 6-years/70,000-miles for 2013 models (5 years/100,000 miles8 for 2012 and older models). That is more years and miles standard than BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi warranty programs. Additionally the 4-year or 50,000-miles8 Bumper-To-Bumper Limited Warranty covers repairs on your entire vehicle, including parts and labor, to correct problems in materials or workmanship.

surburban99
07-10-12, 02:12 PM
If you look at sites like Autotrader.com, you will see that some dealers have on their lots 2013 models.

ELUSIVE
07-10-12, 02:14 PM
Good to see you sticking to your guns hcvone.
Just noticed that you're in Old Forge. I love that place. My uncle has a house on 4th lake.
Cheers!

hcvone
07-10-12, 03:12 PM
Good to see you sticking to your guns hcvone.
Just noticed that you're in Old Forge. I love that place. My uncle has a house on 4th lake.
Cheers!

Very cool, we had a home on 4th lake, then 2nd lake and now we are just outside Old Forge (Town of Webb) we have some acres of land and a 27 acre private lake, it is great area with the best snowmobiling maybe in the US. Your uncle a snowmobilier? Got a call last week from the area GM rep that replaced my 2007 Escalade when it blew up, I guess my dealership contacted him when I passed on the 2013 Escalade, told him my issues with the warranty and how it will hurt everyones resale at some point, he said he could see that happening, but still pushed how the extra year was "better than the 30,000 miles" and I disagreed, and then told him that I have another 2013 CTSV coupe on order and was built today for my father, I told him I was passing on too, he did know about that car and said he was disappointed but understood, said he would be in touch and that was it.

evois
07-10-12, 09:19 PM
I don't know if I missed it but any changes to the 2013 from the 2012? Is it the new body style or is it for the 2014/2015?

hcvone
07-10-12, 11:03 PM
I don't know if I missed it but any changes to the 2013 from the 2012? Is it the new body style or is it for the 2014/2015?

Some colors added and some removed and changed warranty, not really much else, there is a post I will try to find

vinoaddict
07-11-12, 11:14 PM
Thanks to all for the input.

ELUSIVE
07-12-12, 10:12 AM
Very cool, we had a home on 4th lake, then 2nd lake and now we are just outside Old Forge (Town of Webb) we have some acres of land and a 27 acre private lake, it is great area with the best snowmobiling maybe in the US. Your uncle a snowmobilier? Got a call last week from the area GM rep that replaced my 2007 Escalade when it blew up, I guess my dealership contacted him when I passed on the 2013 Escalade, told him my issues with the warranty and how it will hurt everyones resale at some point, he said he could see that happening, but still pushed how the extra year was "better than the 30,000 miles" and I disagreed, and then told him that I have another 2013 CTSV coupe on order and was built today for my father, I told him I was passing on too, he did know about that car and said he was disappointed but understood, said he would be in touch and that was it.

Wow.
My uncle isn't a snowmobiler anymore, but my cousin is. I remember him getting a speeding ticket on his sled a few years ago. I thought that was pretty funny.
Beautiful area!!

hcvone
07-12-12, 10:50 AM
Wow.
My uncle isn't a snowmobiler anymore, but my cousin is. I remember him getting a speeding ticket on his sled a few years ago. I thought that was pretty funny.
Beautiful area!!

It really is beautiful and has not changed that much in 30 years. The speeding ticket thing is BIG up there, there is no trail or lake speed limit, but you drive more than 25 MPH around town and you're getting pulled over, I think after 100 tickets they just stop writting them, ask me how I know, I look at it as my town donation to the police dept.

TSS
07-12-12, 11:26 AM
MaybeI am totally wrong or got bad information, but I thought there was not going to be any 2013 EXT..... You indicated you want an EXT or ESV, right?

hcvone
07-12-12, 12:29 PM
MaybeI am totally wrong or got bad information, but I thought there was not going to be any 2013 EXT..... You indicated you want an EXT or ESV, right?

Hi Todd, I am 99% sure I saw a 2013 EXT on my dealers lot, will check that

TSS
07-12-12, 12:42 PM
Hey Carl! Honestly, I haven't looked. I just thought I recalled hearing that the Avalanche and EXT were gone for 2013.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-12-12, 02:16 PM

Just double checked my GM resources and wanted to confirm that a 2013 EXT went into production in June! Check out all the details at http://media.cadillac.com/media/us/en/cadillac/vehicles/escalade/2013.html
(http://media.cadillac.com/media/us/en/cadillac/vehicles/escalade/2013.html)
Hope this helps,

Katie

evois
07-13-12, 12:57 AM
Just double checked my GM resources and wanted to confirm that a 2013 EXT went into production in June! Check out all the details at http://media.cadillac.com/media/us/en/cadillac/vehicles/escalade/2013.html
(http://media.cadillac.com/media/us/en/cadillac/vehicles/escalade/2013.html)
Hope this helps,

Katie

Thanks for the link!

hcvone
07-13-12, 06:54 AM
Good I am not crazy yet, thanks for the info

TSS
07-13-12, 09:46 AM
Thanks ^^ . I must have dreamt it.