Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Phoenix area V Meet

6K views 47 replies 9 participants last post by  Nate37AZ 
#1 ·
Ok....I have gotten some replies on the forum from local V owners about meeting up. It would be nice to meet some other V owners in the area and exchange some stories and ideas...If anyone is up for this let me know. I know it is hot right now, but we could meet at the Pavilions on Sat if that would work. Or if someone else has a better suggestion I would be up for it. Let me know

#3 ·
I feel your pain...Im in the same boat. But if we get a good response here it would be worthwhile to meet up. Maybe we can set up a monthly meet so we dont take up to much of everybody's time. Lets see what kind of response we get in the next day or two. Thanks for replying edmund

#15 ·
Hey Guys - I'm a relatively new V owner (March of this year). I didn't realize there were so many Phoenix V owners! With 2 young kids, I haven't been out much but I'd love to meet some of you guys. I have an 04 Black V with only mod being Corsa exhaust. I live by Arrowhead mall.

#16 ·
Nice to hear from you Gotem....I thought it would be cool to meet up with some other V owners in the area. I know there are a bunch of V's in the area so it would be nice to have a good showing. I'm sure everyone is busy with family and work but maybe we can just do a monthly meet. Lets plan for next Sat at the Pavillions or Sunday late morning. Lets see who else responds and what day works for you and everyone else. I can do either. Let me know what you think.

#21 ·
wow...looks like saturday at the Pavillions works for everyone. What time would be a good place to meet. I have not posted this on the V2 page....not sure how to move this or would I have to start another post? Anyways...glad to hear from everyone and Hopefully the weather holds up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.