Cadillac Owners Forum banner

anyone know anything about these courtesy lights??

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  BlackRavenDTS 
#1 ·
I have a 2008 Cadillac dts and I'm just wondering is there anyway to turn of these courtesy lights or at least turn off the driver passenger side one off, I find it kind of annoying when I pull the key out or something and they all come on when I don't need them too anyone have a fix to this? or know what's goin on,

#2 ·
Hi cadillac_guy21,

I checked my resources for you and sadly didn't see any official deactivation tips. Wish I had more information to share with you! I did see that your entry lights should immediately deactivate if the power locks are activated, so perhaps that will help save you some annoyance. (Check out more details in your owners manual on page 3-36.)

I'm sure the forum regulars will also be chiming in soon with their recommendations!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

#10 ·
black raven , good to see you're from massachusetts , how are things there now! haven't been home in 2yrs, here in Hawaii cause military work, but where's the best place to buy caddy from, who's a good dealer, I love my dts but it's not my dream car, the ext is lol ;x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.