: Sarotoga Car Show July 22nd

Johnxlrv
07-04-12, 06:02 PM
Worth looking up...one of the most beautiful towns in California...

Events Calendar 3rd Annual Saratoga Classic Car Show Date: July 22, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM www.saratogachamber.org
Event Description

Welcome to the 3rd Annual Saratoga Classic Car Show!
Sunday, July 22, 2012 from 10am to 5pm

FREE and open to the public!

View rare and unique cars from all over the world in downtown Saratoga, the most beautiful village in the Valley.

Admire cool cars while enjoying live music, sipping great local wine and beer, and cruising cool car accessories.

This is the only Bay Area Car Show where you can enjoy hot rods, hot tunes, and winetasting at unique downtown shops, epicurean restaurants and tasting rooms. KRTY will be broadcasting live!

Don’t miss the silent auction and the raffles - we have a lot of surprises and "goodies" for you!

Gourmet food, beer and wine available for purchase.

The last 2 Saratoga Classic Car Shows have been spectacular - and this year's will be bigger and better!

Photo Gallery

Event Location

Saratoga Village
Big Basin Way
Saratoga, CA

Date/Time Information

Sunday, July 22, 2012
10am - 5pm

The Car Show will be held - rain or shine. The weather should be absolutely gorgeous!

Contact Information
Saratoga Chamber of Commerce 408-867-0753
send an email
Fees/Admission

FREE to see and enjoy the cars!

Vehicle Registration: $35.00 - Remember, space is limited so get your car registration and fees paid as soon as possible. This is the ONLY way to secure your vehicle's space. And, this registration fee includes 2 lunches!

Parking for Show Cars is on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Only registered vehicles will be eligible for judging.

Event Options
current weather
print this page
email to a friend
add to Outlook
Set a Reminder
email to

before the event.

Business Directory Events Calendar Hot Deals Job Postings Weather Home

coati
07-21-12, 01:26 PM
Thanks for posting this event. :cool:
Nice Silver XLR-V! :thumbsup:
Is it going to be in the show?

Johnxlrv
07-21-12, 08:29 PM
Thanks for posting this event. :cool:
Nice Silver XLR-V! :thumbsup:
Is it going to be in the show?

Here now...Saratoga is a neat place...spending the day with the better half tasting wines and such...the show is on tomorrow morning...suspect there will be classics, to exotics...expecting a 95 deg day in the sun wearing out the top lol (not really)

coati
07-23-12, 11:06 AM
Hi John!
It was great meeting you & your wife at the car show.
It sure was a "hot" one weather wise.
I attended the car show due to your post.

Your XLR-V looks super clean!
It was the only XLR there & seemed to attract a lot of attention.
A true American exotic in my opinion! 👍
Gordy

Johnxlrv
07-23-12, 08:36 PM
Hi John!
It was great meeting you & your wife at the car show.
It sure was a "hot" one weather wise.
I attended the car show due to your post.

Your XLR-V looks super clean!
It was the only XLR there & seemed to attract a lot of attention.
A true American exotic in my opinion! ��
Gordy

I am sure you saw the minivan next to me with the "for sale" sign (driver was too drunk to move it the night before)...some owner of a certain vette got really tired of this van in the midst of a car show and posted a sign advertising the van for sale - complete with a V-8, Hemi & a supercharger at the steal price of $ 249 obo. I truthfully tell you that folks were:

...wondering when the dodge caravan came out with a Hemi
...wondering who would ever actually place a supercharger in a minivan, but interested
...absolutly convinced that it was really for sale for $249 (as "advertised" )and called the number...

It was a pure day of entertainment...both at the ignorance of the folks asking the questions (since I was next to this...I got asked a lot) and the fact that amist the high value cars, here sits a icon of over indulgance (booze-wise)...the guy will probably never hear the end of this!

Nice meeting you too...was a fun meet - though the temp did drive me to a few refreshments at times lol