Cadillac Owners Forum banner

drag racing

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  D3l7a3ch0 
#1 ·
me drag racing at atl motor speedway's friday night drags!

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Apparently the Commerce Dragway just wasn't catchy enough. ha

And I just realized you said Atlanta MOTOR SPEEDWAY. I caught that in the pics and then checked what I read. But that's about the same distance from the center of Atlanta too. haha

You should come out this October for the breast cancer awareness fundraiser the corvette club puts on every year. I was the only V there last year.

#13 ·
thanks, and drag racing starts back april 28th at AMS's Friday Night Drags, ill be there for show and shine a couple times for the summer sessions but until Aug 1rst, i wont be racing. reason being last year we made the mistake of running to big of a shot(150) without the proper tune done to our mostly stock LS6, two weeks after we used the 150 my ls6 started to misfire not exactly sure what we ****ed up exactly but ive been saving up all year and after this summer ill have enough to do a full rebuild forged internals, cam, ect... i also have purchased the extreme composites powerdome hood with exhuast vents, and i have also gotten my rims powder coated matte black for my V. so all said and done i just cant wait for my V's resurrection/debut in August!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.