: Crest Cadillac ion Plano TX Stinks

Bigmike12
07-03-12, 05:16 PM
Every time I try and give Crest another chance since the only other Cadillac dealership is in Dallas(Sewell), they completely screw it up! Their customer service sucks. I tried to talk with their body shop about some collision work today and ended up just walking out on them. They could care less if they lose customers. Has anyone else had an experience with this dealership?

Signed
Wish there was another Caddy dealership in N Dallas...

MrHolland
07-03-12, 06:15 PM
Maybe you'd like to add your experience to this thread

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/258487-dealerships-good-bad.html

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-03-12, 08:19 PM
Bigmike12, If you'd ever like me to follow-up with Crest regarding your concerns, I'm just an email away (Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com). I've documented your feedback, and I'm really sorry to hear about your frustration!

After consulting my resources, I do see that Crest seems to be the only dealer in that specific area. Massey Cadillac (http://www.masseycadillacdallas.com/HomePage) is fifteen minutes South, however, if that is a viable option for you. Please feel free to let me know if you'd like me to continue researching alternative dealer options.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

ddivinia
07-19-12, 11:33 PM
Sewell service rocks.

D.

mambro
07-27-12, 05:27 PM
Every time I try and give Crest another chance... Has anyone else had an experience with this dealership? I did have a good experience with Crest once I worked directly with the service director, Alex Rodriguez. Crest replaced my '07 engine under warranty (mentioned in this thread: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/248627-2007-escalade-engine-noise-3.html) Hopefully if you get in touch with Alex he will make things right. It's pretty much Crest, Sewell, or Massey for us.

Jeremyh
04-07-13, 10:02 PM
Randy Nabors is my service guy at Crest and he takes care of me. He knows if you are happy you will see him again and he gets paid by commission so he will do you right and discount just about everything. Good dude!

texas1
04-09-13, 09:34 PM
funny this thread came out use to work their in collision in 08 yeah its def a long ways from perfect and true enough they really dont care about customers been that i worked their i dont want to desclose what i saw go in their but i would say stay as far away as you can .now ft worth is to far out but frank kent cadillac is def a good place they will def take care of you 1 time even went back to crest to buy a ext sales guy said the truck had been thru a check up and everything was fine test drove it the side retractable steps one did not work side mirror would not fold in and ac did not work he made me laugh said it needed to warm up before it would let cold air out i guess he did not know when the temp guage is at the middle it means its at its normal operating temp even the sales manager was trying to tell me that everything was working with the truck i just walked away

vtroyjohnson
04-21-13, 08:04 PM
Sewell service rocks.

D.

Plus one! Sewell's service is hands down the best!! I won't purchase a car from any other dealership.

jlawsonz
04-23-13, 11:59 PM
Love Sewell

ddivinia
04-27-13, 12:00 AM
+1 Sewell