Cadillac Owners Forum banner

PPI in the LA area for a potential new owner

869 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  D3l7a3ch0 
#1 ·
Hey there,

I am currently looking at a CTS-V in the LA area, and would like to have it inspected before I make any sort of offer. I live in NorCal, and will fly down to pick the car up if its clean.

First, do y'all recommend an indy vs caddy dealer for the inspection? I was thinking about having the local dealer take a look, but a friend suggested GM dealers might not do PPI's and an indy might be a better option. Opinions on that?

Second, if you do recommend indy, does anyone have a good shop in LA that does PPI's that might have knowledge on these things? The car looks very clean in the pics, but we all know that means nothing under the hood, etc. I have been looking for a while, and this car is in my price range, AND close enough it makes sense. The road trip home sounds fun as well...

Thanks a ton for any help! I am really excited about picking one of these cars up....

josh

#3 ·
wow. thats awesome. but they are in Sherman Oaks. Looks a bit far for ya.

I am having the Caddy dealer practically next door take a look. they do a basic inspection for a pretty god deal. no compression test but a fairly thorough checkup. the service manager seemed pretty cool, gave me his direct line. i think i will be able to coax a "buy/dont buy" outta him as he seemed familiar with the v series.

thanks again for the offer!

josh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.