: Cadillac Callaremi Buick GM Service breaking things to get you car back and charge.

akhatri2000
06-27-12, 11:38 PM
Had the car for over year and half and the car had no problem or gave any trouble. Took my car for oil change first time at Callaremi Buick GM Service at 385 Rt 46 E, Budd Lake, NJ 07828 and the trouble started. After oil change the tire air start leaking. Found out that the RIM cracked. Do not think abount anything and replaced the RIMS. Went back for another oil change. 1 day later the radiator pipe broke and had to replace the whole Radiator plus pipes and hoses. Cost me $1,500. After getting the car back noticed oil leak. Thought this might be due to radiator replacement but was wrong again. Week after car started making funny noise. Took it back to the dealer and found out that this time the stearing pump went bad. It's still with the dealer and the cost another $700. Will get it back on Friday and see what else they will break. If anyone has this experience with the Callaremi Buick GM Service at 385 Rt 46 E, Budd Lake, NJ 07828 please feel free to contact me at 973-394-3384 or e-mail me at akhatri2000@yahoo.com so we can investigate this.