: audio system - saving stations

bajabill
06-27-12, 11:25 AM
I have repeatedly saved many radio stations on the "A-G" lists and for some reason they keep reverting to a default list. I do not really know when or why this happens now. I thought it was if I pressed a botton to autosave, but that is not the case. I have tried re-saving my driver settings after updating the list, and still they are lost at some time.

How do I permanently save my radio station lists?

DarkMingBlueSTS
06-27-12, 11:05 PM
Save a station with the car running, turn the car off, then turn it back on...if it stays stored it's some setting if it's not stored it's probably something with constant memory(12 volt) wire

EChas3
06-29-12, 11:51 PM
Have the battery tested under load. Do the reset procedure and check/clean cable ends.

chazglenn3
07-02-12, 06:53 PM
My system has been doing that recently, however when you actually press the button the correct station tunes and the button label changes back...weird.

AllWheelEric
07-04-12, 11:20 PM
I've seen a defect where Driver 2 memory is copied over onto Driver 1. I don't know of a fix. I got the head unit replaced and the replacement does the same. I simply created a pact with my wife to keep the same stations in memory, like with any other car.

EChas3
07-05-12, 09:46 PM
Ever try re-pairing the remotes from scratch?

Different ones with fresh batteries? The new style ones are nice.