: Goodguys indy!!!

c230kompw
06-26-12, 03:42 PM
The Goodguys car show will be in Indy September 21-23. :thumbsup:

I haven't been to one of their events but I would like to hear from those that have. I'm interested in trying out the auto-cross event. Do they run that at every show?

How many V's in the area can we get to show up? It's a few months out so maybe someone can get a count and set up a designated area. :highfive:

https://www.good-guys.com/events/2012-events/item/wix-filters-speedway-nationals-2?category_id=2

lollygagger8
06-28-12, 09:17 AM
I should have my heads/cam done by then, so I'd be down for coming out.

DDS rollin a CTS
06-28-12, 09:38 AM
Theres an SCCA autocross on Sunday (location TBA) so I'll be at that, but I'd be free friday and saturday to do this thing.

danrob0123
06-28-12, 12:58 PM
I can come as long as school doesn't get in the way. So this car show is only for 1972 and older cars?

c230kompw
07-11-12, 12:37 PM
I can come as long as school doesn't get in the way. So this car show is only for 1972 and older cars?

I found this on their page;
SUPER SUNDAY GET-TOGETHER REGISTRATION (ALL YEARS AMERICAN MADE & POWERED VEHICLE'S – SUNDAY ONLY)
If you are a Goodguys Member, you can register to display your vehicle at our Super Sunday Get-Together, online or by phone at (925) 838-9876 before 9/7/12 or on the Sunday of the event at the Speedway between the hours of 7am to Noon for just $30.

I think the auto cross is for everyone all weekend also.

PISNUOFF
07-12-12, 07:22 AM
The autocross was only open to the car show participants last Thursday, Friday and Saturday in Columbus. They didn't let the newer cars do it on Sunday either, they took the top 4 from each class and only let them run on Sunday.

There wasn't very many newer cars on Sunday at the show at all. Maybe that and nobody preregistered for the Sunday autocross is why they didn't do it.

jebfrank
07-12-12, 12:44 PM
I should have my heads/cam done by then, so I'd be down for coming out.

Better get some sticky tires!