: A Beautiful White ATS!

Marc NY
06-24-12, 01:43 PM
I love my SRX... easy in and out ... drives beautifully and has very sexy sleek lines etc etc!

However, Friday I got a chance to see the new 2013 ATS at our plant's ceremony for the official launch of our new LGE engine which by the way will be the base 2.5 liter ATS engine and also the optional Turbo 2.0 with 272 HP! What a "B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L! looking vehicle. Yes, I still love cross-overs but I want to tell you that this ATS looks even better in person. I sat in it and was very impressed with the look of the new CUE even though this paticular ATS had the "LITE" version of the CUE in it. I am really tempted to get one in a white pearl in an all wheel drive version only because it is rear wheel drive and not front wheel drive and I don't think I would like driving rear wheel drive here in the winter in WNY.

I just had to show you this picture I took with my cell phone as GM's Mgr. of Manufacturing, Jim Glynn, who was coming in from Michigan, drove up in the new ATS to show case it at our LGE (Large Gas Engine) Grand Opening event. http://buffalo.ynn.com/content/58909...future-hiring/

I was blown away at the awesome and stunning view of this vehicle as it was coming down the road towards the front of the plant. The first thing I noticed was the two vertical LED white day time running lights coming at you ... they literally made the ATS stand out nearly a quarter mile away. You may think the Mercedes and the Audi's LED lights stand out, well just wait until you see these vertical LED lights coming at you on the road. Everyone will soon know it is a the signature LEDs of all the new Caddy's coming at you!

I would love to see the ATS in white with red interior! :thumbsup:

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd198/MarcNY/CadillacATS2013.jpg

investor74
06-24-12, 03:49 PM
I'm definitely in the market for a beautiful ATS. I think the LEDs and HIDs in the front look amazing. However, they are only available in the performance and premium tiers and I just didn't want to spend that much. Emotion may overcome that, however, when I see one in the showroom :)

BTW, here is an article about your plant:

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2012/06/22/gm-tonawanda-gets-to-work-on-new.html?ana=RSS&s=article_search&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bizj_buffalo+%28Business+Firs t+of+Buffalo%29

concorso
06-24-12, 07:29 PM
Cadillac got the detailing on this right! Those wheels painted entirely black except for the gouge running up the middle of the spoke (left unpoilished, or painted body color) would be perfect holdover for me until the V arrives. 2.0T, rwd, MRC, 6 speed manual, brembos, of course. :)

JimmyH
06-26-12, 04:13 PM
[COLOR="#000080"]The first thing I noticed was the two vertical LED white day time running lights coming at you ... they literally made the ATS stand out nearly a quarter mile away. You may think the Mercedes and the Audi's LED lights stand out, well just wait until you see these vertical LED lights coming at you on the road. Everyone will soon know it is a the signature LEDs of all the new Caddy's coming at you!

Great. More LED lights to be blinded by.

HansK
06-26-12, 05:51 PM
Love the car in white

Loveldos
06-26-12, 09:38 PM
ATS in White Diamond looks fabulous!!!

JimmyH
06-27-12, 12:28 PM
I hate plain white cars. White diamond, however, is hawt.

EnvoyBu
06-29-12, 12:59 AM
I sat in that same car. It has the platinum interior, right?

thebigjimsho
06-29-12, 11:32 AM
I hate plain white cars. White diamond, however, is hawt.

Foolishness. While white diamond is nice, a clean alpine white is gorgeous on the right car...

JimmyH
06-29-12, 01:05 PM
And I thought my vision was bad...

Jesda
07-01-12, 03:57 PM
I only like bright white on classic shapes like the 911 and Corvette.

Otherwise, it can make a car look a bit too much like an appliance.

ddawson
07-01-12, 07:19 PM
Is the ATS actually on the highway? I thought they were going into production on 23 July.

TheCaptain
07-02-12, 03:01 PM
These are pre-production cars ddawson.

ddawson
07-02-12, 03:07 PM
Thanks.

McShibbs
08-17-12, 09:55 AM
Really want one of these... 2.0T Premium is definitely on my list of things to get after college.

atsfan
09-16-12, 03:44 PM
YES! This is EXACTLY the color of ATS that I have in my radar - although I am looking for camel or platinum interior with the V6 Premium (and sunroof). This daddy wants a caddy!

rustybear3
09-29-12, 09:34 AM
Just ordered that same looking car with 2.0T Turbo! Drove a similar Premium model at Akron showroom (had 3.6 engine) and fell in love with it's handling, performance and looks....can hardly wait! I'm 6' 2" and had plenty of room and was surprised that back seats weren't too bad room wise....it's just me and the wife, so no big deal anyways...;)

Caddy809
10-11-12, 01:19 PM
Just ordered that same looking car with 2.0T Turbo! Drove a similar Premium model at Akron showroom (had 3.6 engine) and fell in love with it's handling, performance and looks....can hardly wait! I'm 6' 2" and had plenty of room and was surprised that back seats weren't too bad room wise....it's just me and the wife, so no big deal anyways...;)

Hey just wondering, why you went with the 2.0 instead of the 3.6?