: Just for Jesda!

orconn
06-23-12, 04:48 PM
I saw this and Jesda immediately came to mind! The latest in useless equipemnt from Japan!

ted tcb
06-23-12, 05:10 PM
The cute chair or the Asian gal ? :)

orconn
06-23-12, 05:22 PM
^^^ Actually, one or the other, or both together, I thought they would appeal to Jesda!

Jesda
06-23-12, 07:02 PM
Japan is effing weird. I need to visit one day, but its not exactly on the top of my list. I'm actually more interested in seeing North Korea since its the last remaining piece of the cold war.

Also, Narita is the only airport I've ever been to where the automatic sinks properly detect your hand.

orconn
06-23-12, 07:53 PM
You are right, Japan can be really weird. Having lived there for over two years I can to expect the weirdness of the place. The signs and misinterpretations of western culture were also good for a few laughs!

cadillac kevin
06-23-12, 08:09 PM
Japan is effing weird. I need to visit one day, but its not exactly on the top of my list. I'm actually more interested in seeing North Korea since its the last remaining piece of the cold war.

Also, Narita is the only airport I've ever been to where the automatic sinks properly detect your hand.

They have green tea everything...even green tea kit kats (which are of course, green)

The-Dullahan
06-23-12, 08:26 PM
Tea > Chocolate anyhow, Kevin.

Aztec ETC ECS
06-23-12, 08:37 PM
Japan is effing weird. I need to visit one day
I think you'll have a happier ending (of your visit, of course) in Thailand!

cadillac kevin
06-23-12, 08:49 PM
Tea > Chocolate anyhow, Kevin.

They also have green tea chocolate...tastes weird.

orconn
06-23-12, 08:52 PM
They also have green tea ice cream which tastes great!

Jesda
06-23-12, 10:22 PM
I had some green tea ice cream at an airport in South Korea. Loved it.

They just need to come up with a low-carb version. :)

The-Dullahan
06-23-12, 11:42 PM
I have had green tea iced cream...or "Frozen Yogurt"...or whatever the hell it is called.

There is this place in Las Vegas where you can get basically any flavour of iced cream you would like, or any combination. I think it is a large franchise (And most likely extends beyond Nevada altogether)

One morning, while making our rounds for breakfast before getting into whatever trouble it is we were abound to, my Fiance and I noticed one next to the place we initially intended to have breakfast at. Unable to determine which would make for a better meal, we just had two breakfasts.

So is Orconn trying to become the "most active Forum member" or what?

Jesda
06-23-12, 11:50 PM
I think you'll have a happier ending (of your visit, of course) in Thailand!

Been there. Born there. Scared of AIDS.

Aztec ETC ECS
06-24-12, 09:09 AM
Been there. Born there. Scared of AIDS.
I plan on going there at an age where aids won't matter any more. :thumbsup:
Might even buy a one way ticket.