: Plastic under front bumper Question..

kaoz
06-23-12, 03:55 PM
Anyone know the part number for the plastic bumper protector under the front bumper?

Thanks!

Smokin_Cache
06-23-12, 04:36 PM
What did you bump your chin on? I have read on here that Lindsay (in banner on right) has the best prices around. I don't know the part number but if you ask for a set of chins everyone knows what you are talking about. Hope that helped.

larry arizona
06-23-12, 04:42 PM
rock auto.com sells the chin spoilers (all 3 pieces) for $90.

tbauer
06-24-12, 12:35 AM
Part number 25882978
$78.79 from rock auto plus shipping
I ordered one from them and it looked/fit as good as factory.

LFTW8S
07-03-12, 03:47 PM
Anyone know the part number for the plastic bumper protector under the front bumper?

Thanks!

I have two of the three front OEM pieces (with hardware and instructions) that I am trying to unload. Let me know if I can help.

neuronbob
07-28-12, 02:13 PM
Dammit!

It finally happened to me! It only took 3 1/2 years of ownership and one second not paying attention for the left side of my front moulding to be scuffed. New one ordered from Rock Auto today. Thanks guys for this thread, it was bookmarked because I knew it was going to happen someday.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-30-12, 02:00 PM
I'm pleased to see this thread was able to help you, neuronbob! I hadn't viewed this thread before, so thank you for bringing my attention to it!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

neuronbob
08-01-12, 08:53 PM
Hey guys, what's the best way to get the clips out to remove the trim piece? Thanks!

Mikes2009V
08-01-12, 09:30 PM
Hey guys, what's the best way to get the clips out to remove the trim piece? Thanks!

The clips have two flat spots across from each other on the head of the clip. Just slide a small flathead under and pry out. The circular part in the center will pop out then you can pull it out by hand. Same thing with outer part of the clip...just pull it out. There is also a 7mm?? Bolt on both ends of the plastic trim that you will have to remove too. Hope this helps.

oneman42
08-01-12, 10:31 PM
Mike, how many pieces are in the set? For some reason I thought there are only the ones under the fog lights. Is there another one in the middle?
Thanks,
George

neuronbob
08-01-12, 11:03 PM
Thanks Mike!

Oneman, the kit is 3 pieces, two side and one in the middle. My kit arrived today and I confirmed it.

oneman42
08-01-12, 11:12 PM
Thanks Mike!

Oneman, the kit is 3 pieces, two side and one in the middle. My kit arrived today and I confirmed it.
Bob, which one is the third one (in the middle)? I don't see anything under the bumper in the middle????
Thanks,
George

PS. My bad, I just checked it, there is a third piece in the middle.