: It's offical..... I ordered my 1st CTS-V

Gman57
06-19-12, 02:55 PM
Placed the order with the dealer on a 2013 V sedan..... Got the wife to buy into the M6 trans :bouncy:
White Diamond, Graphite wheels, Recado seats, delete sun roof and wood trim :thumbsup:
Now just 6-8 weeks for delivery :yawn:

Satin69
06-19-12, 03:59 PM
That sounds perfect! Nice job on the roof delete!

Gman57
06-19-12, 04:25 PM
That sounds perfect! Nice job on the roof delete!

I have sunroofs in several cars that I never use.... why pay for something when it's not needed :bigroll:
And in the very distant future if I ever want to retire my Z06 and track this car full time I wouldn't want an open roof car.... :thumbsup:

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-19-12, 04:37 PM
Gman, that's fantastic! :) Congratulations! Let me know if you have any questions along the way; I'm always happy to provide warranty or build code info. Feel free to send me an email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with the last eight of your new VIN, and I can investigate on your behalf anytime.

Many happy miles!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Gman57
06-19-12, 05:21 PM
Thank You!!

Darnell
06-19-12, 05:27 PM
If I would have bought new I would have picked the same color combo.

Gman57
06-19-12, 06:04 PM
I can't leave well enough aloan.....

And I like this paint job with the stock hood. What do ya think?

Ste_V_e
06-19-12, 07:07 PM
Congrats! You're going to love it. What kind of discounts and incentives did you get if you don't mind me asking please? 0% apr? purchase price?

DangFoo
06-19-12, 07:17 PM
Nice choice; I would have also gone with deletes on the wood and sunroof, but I bought used and it was the color combo I wanted at the right price.

larry arizona
06-19-12, 08:19 PM
i dont like the D3 paint job. Fine for a race car, not a street car. Your wife is cool for going for the 6M. She won't regret it. My wife was on the fence and now really likes driving the 6M, its an easy manual to drive.

Satin69
06-20-12, 04:02 PM
I have sunroofs in several cars that I never use.... why pay for something when it's not needed :bigroll:
And in the very distant future if I ever want to retire my Z06 and track this car full time I wouldn't want an open roof car.... :thumbsup:

You are exactly right. I bought mine off the lot with one but now wish I would have ordered w/o.

taken
06-21-12, 07:30 AM
Congrats on the order!!! Got mine on order as well. Don't get too excited about Katie following up with order info though. She threatened to help me too and I've been waiting and PMing her for over a month and she hasn't gotten me anything yet. Hasn't even responded actually.

Gorilla83
06-21-12, 02:20 PM
Also agree the best color combo out there! I'm looking for the same right now actually. :)

Airfoto
06-21-12, 03:16 PM
Nice combo :thumbsup: also like your option selection - no need for a sun roof!

Like one of the other guys I bought a used 2011 - 2500 miles on it - I've had the car 6 weeks - biggest mistake I've ever made - Cadillac Service is about what you would get if it was a KIA! Knowledge level of the tech's on this car is about ZERO!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you like dealing with stupidity and total lack of integirty - at this point I am only speaking of my local dealership - they SUCK! So I have to try the next one an hour away - how sad

Katie - has been very nice and has responded to my e-mails and threads about the ordeal I've been delt with Cadillac Service! Though nothing has helped at this point.

PeteK
06-21-12, 03:16 PM
Congrats on the order!!! Got mine on order as well. Don't get too excited about Katie following up with order info though. She threatened to help me too and I've been waiting and PMing her for over a month and she hasn't gotten me anything yet. Hasn't even responded actually.

Have you tried gmconnects.com? That website worked well for me. You just need your order number.

taken
06-21-12, 03:39 PM
Have you tried gmconnects.com? That website worked well for me. You just need your order number.

Didn't know about it. Thanks!!!!! It says it takes a day to get the first update so hopefully I'll be in business tomorrow. Thanks again.....:thumbsup:

PeteK
06-21-12, 04:32 PM
No Sweat. I think non-Chevy orders still have to be manually updated, which they do once a week typically. Sometimes updates were a bit delayed, but I asked in the forums and they immediately took care of it. Plus they're all volunteers doing it for free.

cadillaxe
06-24-12, 10:00 AM
Congrats! You're going to love it. What kind of discounts and incentives did you get if you don't mind me asking please? 0% apr? purchase price?

Was just talking to dealer recently trying to figure out the $ scenario i'd be dealing with to order. There's currently a $3500 discount on lease only, not purchases though. They said it's pretty surprising they even offer the lease discount, but not to expect a purchase discount on a V. Terms they offered me are 36 mo - 0.9%, 48 mo - 2.9%, 60 mo - 3.9%.