: iHeart radio

EcSTSatic
06-19-12, 02:16 PM
Do you guys listen to it? I created an account to listen to some of the featured stations. I'm really enjoying Road Trip! Radio (http://www.iheart.com/original/Road-Trip/) car tunes!

brandondeleo
06-19-12, 02:24 PM
You know, I haven't. I've heard good things about it, though.

I have a usb port in my aftermarket h/u and I bring along a 32GB flash drive. I haven't listened to the radio in my car in months.

Playdrv4me
06-19-12, 03:31 PM
I use it frequently to listen to talk stations. I actually have XM primarily for this purpose, but iHeartRadio actually comes in extremely handy when I don't have one of my XM receivers handy.

Jesda
06-19-12, 03:57 PM
When I'm out of town I listen to IHR to hear local content. I also use TuneInRadio since it has police scanners.

MacMuse
06-19-12, 09:13 PM
Eagles Radio on iHeart is sweet. But the app can't seem to remember my account, and I refuse to link it with Facebook, etc.

So I stick with WunderRadio. I lean toward old time radio 'stations'. Lots of old detective stories. Great way to knock off road time in 30 minute blocks while enjoying the elegant ride.

Jesda
06-20-12, 02:52 AM
I love when NPR runs those detective shows on the weekend. Good way to kill time on a bike ride.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yours_Truly,_Johnny_Dollar

truckinman
06-20-12, 03:01 AM
I use pandora on my iPhone. Never tried iheart tho

MacMuse
06-20-12, 09:01 AM
Johnny Dollar was a great series (actually multiple incarnations). Keep an eye out for The Whistler, Let George Do It, Sam Spade, Phillip Marlowe, ...

EcSTSatic
06-20-12, 09:58 AM
Eagles Radio on iHeart is sweet. But the app can't seem to remember my account, and I refuse to link it with Facebook, etc.

So I stick with WunderRadio. I lean toward old time radio 'stations'. Lots of old detective stories. Great way to knock off road time in 30 minute blocks while enjoying the elegant ride.

Eagles radio as in The Eagles? I'll have to find that. I have been a fan of their music since the seventies. Saw them back then with Joe Walsh and Linda Rondstat in Anaheim Stadium.