: Best traction mods?

4DoorV
06-17-12, 02:02 PM
Besides having a lighter foot, all wheel drive, drag radials, or a good launch technique whats everyones thoughts on the best mods to get the power to the pavement to increase 0-60 or 60ft times (search feature was not my friend)?

larry arizona
06-17-12, 02:31 PM
DR's are the only realistic option you have. If you have a 6M then launch technique will come with practice. Auto requires little skill/tech with DR's, mash on last yellow light staged shallow.

Dr. Design
06-18-12, 01:39 PM
Track prep is going to play a major factor for this also....

What kind of 60 fts are you pulling right now?

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Besides having a lighter foot, all wheel drive, drag radials, or a good launch technique whats everyones thoughts on the best mods to get the power to the pavement to increase 0-60 or 60ft times (search feature was not my friend)?

Junkie414
06-18-12, 02:03 PM
DR's are the only realistic option you have. If you have a 6M then launch technique will come with practice. Auto requires little skill/tech with DR's, mash on last yellow light staged shallow.

Said by someone that obviously has very little racing experience with anything "fast" lol

Dr. Design
06-18-12, 04:24 PM
Oh the other question is how much HP/TQ are you making? This will make a difference as well. We have an auto and cant get it to hook to save our lives...

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac