: Craigslist ad--- very funny

Faded Crest
06-16-12, 09:54 AM
I came across this a few minutes ago browsing Craigslist... You might be a redneck if???...

http://hickory.craigslist.org/cto/3077711360.html

contact me by phone. call or text.
anytime.
1-724-531-5556

asking price is 1500 OBO make me an offer.. i have 15' rims for it but needs tires, cadillac converter which is 80 bucks and also brake on the drivers side. its a good running car. i have the tittle but it is not switched over into my name yet. although the previous owner has signed the tittle over to me i have not sent it off to be put in my name yet.

Notice that along with wheels, a "brake" and a clean title that it needs a "Cadillac converter". So without that, I guess it's not a Cadillac. But at least he does have 15' rims. :doh:

Aztec ETC ECS
06-16-12, 11:27 AM
"Cadillac converter" definition:
Someone who can take a piece of crap Cadillac and convert it into a nice car.

brandondeleo
06-16-12, 11:52 AM
Hmm... Broken down Cadillac on blocks in a guy's yard with a Confederate flag hanging on a beat ass old shed... Squeeeal like a pig!

Johnxlrv
06-16-12, 12:53 PM
Kinda wonder if there is one of dem ther cd kinda things in the radio playing dueling banjos?

Aztec ETC ECS
06-16-12, 01:00 PM
There are a lot of beauties in the NYC CL.
One of the best ones I've seen was for a 2000 Jetta w/a bad trans.
The ad said: "Transmacion star to sleep".
I think it meant: "Transmission is starting to slip", but I could be wrong.

Submariner409
06-16-12, 03:25 PM
If that jewel is in Hickory, NC, that's about 20 miles NW of where we're considering moving to - Sherrills Ford, NC.

Believe it or not, the NC piedmont is drop dead gorgeous country..............

talismandave
06-16-12, 03:31 PM
To all four of you..that was great!
To Johnxlr, start a thread and introduce yourself,(with XLR photos please).
That way all the guys can welcome you.
Yeah, that's what we will do...welcome you.

Psst...just between you and me look up,and read, Hello thread by ralworth first....:shhh:

Faded Crest
06-16-12, 04:22 PM
If that jewel is in Hickory, NC, that's about 20 miles NW of where we're considering moving to - Sherrills Ford, NC.

Believe it or not, the NC piedmont is drop dead gorgeous country..............

Sub just stay off the unpaved roads and you will be fine. :D

orconn
06-16-12, 04:39 PM
Yeah, Sub, back behind those pine woods along the paved road is where they keep their "car collections" among other things. Same here in Virginia, all those lovely woods your see from the highways and by-ways are just camouflage for the real wealth of these states .... scrap metal!

Submariner409
06-16-12, 06:21 PM
Been there, done that......a significant part of my ancestry is from west of Frederick, MD out through the panhandle into WV and down into KY/TN. (Y'all......)

..........matter of fact, here's my sister's holiday decoration work. She has a good job with a Smithfield Ham slaughterhouse.

orconn
06-16-12, 06:38 PM
Well shoot, damn that's creative! But I nowed it weren't West Virginia cuz the roofs not tin and there's no wood piled in front!

Submariner409
06-16-12, 06:49 PM
Well, you don't know nothin' ! The wood is set in the living room where it stays dry - the dawg is under the porch, an' Sis (SusieMaebelle) is at the hawg house swingin' her axe........

orconn
06-16-12, 06:56 PM
Well, I'll be! SusiMaebelle must be one smart lady ... and her dawg ain't to shabby either! Nothing beats ax butchered hawg! Over in Virginia they use a chain-saw though, not nearly the same! Nothing sadder than a modern Red Neck!

Aztec ETC ECS
06-17-12, 10:47 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/attachments/community-lounge-introductions-general-discussion/93478d1339882226-craigslist-ad-very-funny-redneck-decorations.jpg

Redneck Piņata?

talismandave
06-17-12, 11:13 AM
Redneck Piņata?
By the look of it someone already beat the candy out of that one!

brandondeleo
06-18-12, 05:15 AM
http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/3082163431.html

I'm pretty sure this isn't the 'pink Cadillac' that comes to mind... :lol:

77CDV
06-18-12, 07:20 PM
http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/3082163431.html

I'm pretty sure this isn't the 'pink Cadillac' that comes to mind... :lol: And you'd be sooooo right!