: Couldn't seem to find a specific events area so please move if in wrong section!

CTSUK
06-13-12, 11:58 AM
Knightcon Invites UK Cadillac owners of old and new Cadillac's to Knightcon 2012 September 1st.

The Largest Collection Of K.I.T.T replicas and Various Other Television Cars Brought Together In One Place, Including Stars From The Original Television Series of Knightrider.

Venue:
Xscape, Colorado Way,
Glasshoughton,
Castleford, WF10 4TA

If you know of anyone with a TV or movie car or something a little unusual here in the UK be sure to get them to email knight2001@tiscali.co.uk.
American cars all welcome, feel free to share this post on other UK american car owners sites.
If you guys from the states fancy a break away to see some of what the UK has to offer in american vehicles please come along!

If any of you are wanting to meet guests from knight rider there is a VIP night before I believe don't hold your breath on the Hoff though it was hard last year getting him there lol! thats on the friday night (31st) before the main day.
I have booked into a hotel from Thursday til Sunday morning because again I'm helping out, if you want a hotel room book now its only 118 for my whole stay currently! 29 a night and the hotels nice and on the doorstep!

We are trying to gauge numbers so if you are to repost this on another american car club site if you would please include that there must be a convoy leader from each club and that they must email the list of people going from their club to knight2001@tiscali.co.uk

I will be there with my Black RHD CTS.

Many thanks

Stuart