: Race Proven Motorsports New Shop!!!

Frans96SS
06-12-12, 05:55 PM
We have been insanely busy the last year and I have been looking for a building for about a year. I finally found the building that I want and I landed the deal. Its a great location and the perfect building. Its right off 95/495/273/141 etc.

Address is 19 Blevins dr. New castle del. 19720. Only about 15 mins south of our current shop (good for all my MD,VA customer) Although 15 mins isnt much.

Here is an overhead View of the building/Property.
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o225/Frans402/19blevins-1.png

Building is 30k Sq ft and sits on 2.5 acres. Here is a video to walk you through the building. I will be having a pretty big event once we are all set up and running. Hopefully be in there end of Oct. Subscribe to us on youtube to get the build update videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qyIwQ7Wpku8#t=381s

GM-4-LIFE
06-12-12, 06:40 PM
Now, that's a facility! That's awesome! Too bad you are on the other side of the country! I would like to see it in person and apply for a job in sales! That's all I do!

Ste_V_e
06-12-12, 07:02 PM
That is a nice facility.

Xaqtly
06-12-12, 07:31 PM
OK, well... is there any chance you'll be moving to Las Vegas? :)

4DoorV
06-13-12, 07:59 PM
do you guys install exhaust cut-outs (QTP electronic)? Note: you guys are now only about 20 minutes away, looking soon to come in and do pulley, snout, plugs, t-stat, isolator, and tune (putting in airaid myself this weekend).

Purple87SS
06-14-12, 09:34 AM
That place is huge! Congrats. I will be sure to head down when you have your first big event in the new place. I was at your last dyno day and had a great time.

Frans96SS
06-14-12, 07:25 PM
do you guys install exhaust cut-outs (QTP electronic)? Note: you guys are now only about 20 minutes away, looking soon to come in and do pulley, snout, plugs, t-stat, isolator, and tune (putting in airaid myself this weekend).

Yes we deff do that. We can pretty much do anything you need. We did very similair mods to another member on here and he picked up 107rwhp

That place is huge! Congrats. I will be sure to head down when you have your first big event in the new place. I was at your last dyno day and had a great time.

Glad you had fun. I thought it was a great turn out. Plenty of CTS-V guys there also.

Purple87SS
06-15-12, 08:36 AM
At the time I didn't own a V, but met a few of the guys who did. I had the 87 Buick Turbo T. Either way in my new V or the T, I'l be at the open house @ your new place!