: A few years late...but finally here now!

Scalarrthu
06-10-12, 05:38 AM
Sadly, my plans of owning a V when they first came out went south with the economy, but I'm glad to say that I have finally picked one up this week and couldn't be happier. Found this sweet '10 here locally (Las Vegas) with about 5600 miles and a build that is second to none. She is absolutely beautiful and makes big power, and I'm looking forward to a long life with her.

Thanks for having me!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/Scalarrthu/MyV.jpg

-Paul

mannyz
06-10-12, 06:02 AM
Welcome to the crowd!!! What kind of power is she putting down? Mods?

V locity
06-10-12, 09:01 AM
Sadly, my plans of owning a V when they first came out went south with the economy, but I'm glad to say that I have finally picked one up this week and couldn't be happier. Found this sweet '10 here locally (Las Vegas) with about 5600 miles and a build that is second to none. She is absolutely beautiful and makes big power, and I'm looking forward to a long life with her.

Thanks for having me!

-Paul

Welcome Paul, it's a fabulous ride!

M5eater
06-10-12, 10:00 AM

Thanks for having me!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/Scalarrthu/MyV.jpg

-Paul

congrats! Is that the titanium interior? I always thought that silver worked best for the titanium interor.

Scalarrthu
06-11-12, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the welcome and the kind words guys! It is titanium, which I wasn't sure of when seeing it in the pictures, but in person I think it looks great, especially with the silver. I think this is the perfect color combo for living in the desert. I'll take some better pictures and post them up when I get some time next weekend.

The car made 696hp/705tq at the wheels on 100 octane, which is where it will probably stay for a while. Eventually I will back it down to run on 91 octane, but before that I plan on throwing on some dr's and getting to the track to see what this thing is capable of.

The car has a stage 3 LEP build, and while I'm still waiting on an exact parts list, this is what I know (off the top of my head right now):
-Fully forged internals on stock crank
-ZR1 cam with WCCH heads
-Pulley system with both upper and lower. Not sure the boost, but it burries the needle on the stock gauge.
-Ported stock blower
-AR Headers back to stock mufflers (the perfect combination in my opinion)
-Oversized front mount intercooler
-Lingenfelter CAI
-LEP Tune
-Yank 2800 converter

Again, still waiting on specifics, but that should give you guys a bit of an idea.

-Paul

BLK 1CE
06-11-12, 11:04 AM
Nice build. Welcome!

baabootoo
06-11-12, 11:08 AM
LEP? Lingenfelter?

Scalarrthu
06-11-12, 03:57 PM
LEP? Lingenfelter?

Sorry, it's Leading Edge Performance here in Vegas.