: Have i been abandoned?

tnsong
06-09-12, 03:01 AM
I was talking to Kate about an official complaint and she said she was waiting to hear back from the dealership and now she won't answer my messages or emails. Really have I been abandoned?

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-11-12, 09:17 AM
Tnsong, I'm so sorry to hear about the miscommunication! I have recently discovered there have been problems with my incoming emails (hopefully everything has been solved now) and am preparing to contact you this morning with updates. Thank you so much for your patience, and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience of the delay!!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

tnsong
06-26-12, 04:28 AM
So did you ever hear anything back?

tnsong
07-04-12, 05:56 AM
Ok sent 2 emails to u with no response.

tnsong
07-20-12, 05:24 AM
I just want to know whats going on. have you contacted crest cadillac? what did they say? should i get a lawyer? will someone please just let me know something. I don't think I'm being unreasonable..

JimmyH
07-20-12, 05:46 PM
I am guessing there is nothing cust service can do for you. So I would say you have waited long enough. Do what you need to do.

Cadillac Cust Svc
07-21-12, 04:31 PM
I just want to know whats going on. have you contacted crest cadillac? what did they say? should i get a lawyer? will someone please just let me know something. I don't think I'm being unreasonable..

You're definitely not being unreasonable, tnsong! I'm really sorry to hear no one has been in touch with you, so I will follow up and report back on your status via email by the time I leave work tonight (11pm EST). We generally try to stand back if there is already another agent scheduled to take over a customer's case, so I will see what happened in this instance.

JimmyH, your post alerted me to tnsong's new message from the 20th in this thread, so thanks for the in advertant heads-up!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service