: Black door panels true blue

torr714
06-08-12, 05:17 PM
Took my truck to the dealer because the upper section of the door panels are blue and was told someone armored them too much I saw on other tread about this happening was told the rep is going to look at it I this a common problem is they do replace them will I have to replace them again down the road

steffy628
06-08-12, 10:43 PM
Took my truck to the dealer because the upper section of the door panels are blue and was told someone armored them too much I saw on other tread about this happening was told the rep is going to look at it I this a common problem is they do replace them will I have to replace them again down the road

Mine were the same way, I had them replaced under the manufactures bumper to bumper warranty.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-09-12, 04:15 PM
It looks like you're already taking the right steps in getting this address, torr714. If we can look into anything for you, though, please don't hesitate to get in touch here on the forum via PM (include the last 8 digits of your VIN). Otherwise, we look forward to an update.

Best,
Sarah (Assisting Katie)
Cadillac Customer Service

SleeperCTSV
06-09-12, 08:38 PM
What is this "armoring" process? I've never heard of that before.

hcvone
06-10-12, 08:12 AM
Think he is talking about applying a product like Armor All, the dealer used something on one of my 07's and it turned the one door blue, it's funny because I have used Zaino on all my trucks and they keep the interior black, wow what a surprise, never found out what the dealer used but they replaced the door panel