: Please Help My Caddy

98devillenorthstar
11-30-04, 03:23 AM
1-Im going to change my CV joint any tips. I recently changed it like 6 months ago and the boot is completely destroyed why could this have happen? :banghead: My guess is that my lower motor mount is shot and because of the movement, it has messed it up. When i got the car the motor mount was the same way. And after changing the motor mount it would make a click noise while going reverse i am certain that i installed it properly because thats not a hard thing to do

2-since I need to change the motor mount should I change it when I change the CV joint I also need to change my bearing/hub assembly as roger told me already so should i do this all at the same time

3-rack and pinion-My car does not wana turn left it does but its very hard to the right works perfectly i think that the cause is the rack and pinion am i correct?and do i have to change both or just the right.

4-the whole right front side suspension in my car is all screwed up those skiny bars(i dunno the name sorry) on the right with little rubbers that have a screw that swivels at the end are also messed up can i change just the rubber or do i have to change the whole thing

5-What would be the proper order to handle these projects and any tricks of the trade would be helpful.

I greatly appreciate you guys helping me out so much specially roger u the best and everyone else on here :worship: DAMN I LOVE CADILLACS! sorry for the long thread