: Question for those with Corsa Sport

calherc1
06-07-12, 10:50 PM
I recently purchased a used set of Corsa Sport Mufflers and had them installed today. Sound is a little quiter at idle than I expected. I noticed on the backside of the mufflers there is another smaller pipe that exits the back and goes into the tailpipe area. Is this normal for the "Sport" version or for the quiter "touring" version or both. Just curious and want to make sure I got the sport version. Any help is appreciated. Mufflers do sound great at RPM and WOT:thumbsup:

Ste_V_e
06-08-12, 01:18 AM
To my understanding is that they look just about the same. I was told the only difference is the packing inside.

calherc1
06-08-12, 07:02 AM
To my understanding is that they look just about the same. I was told the only difference is the packing inside.

Thank you, that is what i was hoping.

DiamondWhtV
06-08-12, 11:22 AM
I noticed on the backside of the mufflers there is another smaller pipe that exits the back and goes into the tailpipe area. :

These were for the V-series right? I didn't think the V-series Corsa mufflers had a smaller pipe going into the tail pipe at the exit.

VTKE
06-13-12, 12:52 PM
These were for the V-series right? I didn't think the V-series Corsa mufflers had a smaller pipe going into the tail pipe at the exit.

mine does to. purchased in 2012. i'm somewhat disappointed at the sound level being too quiet for my taste at WOT. maybe it's louder outside, but i can't hear that beautiful SC V8 growl....

ChasJr
06-15-12, 08:49 AM
They will get louder as they get broken in..You can remove the resonators if you want it to be louder..

mrk4543
06-16-12, 08:03 AM
I installed a Corsa Sport system about 14,000 miles ago....they sound just great and definitely have no drone.