: How many V's in your area? What kind?

TriTexan
06-07-12, 04:19 PM
Went by the dealer to pick up the plates for my new V Wagon. There were no less than 8 new V's on the lot for sale, including a new black on black wagon. I'm wondering how many you've seen around and what variety - couple, sedan, wagon - of each you have seen. I kinda liked that I don't see too many out on the roads. Does anyone else feel like having a lot of these around will make them any less special? Or is your goal to just customize heavily (mods or appearance) and make it your own?

Here in north Houston, I've only seen a few on the roads. I somehow managed to end up parked right next to a black V sedan at the movies the other day...

neuronbob
06-07-12, 04:39 PM
They are rare in my area. Mine is the only one I see in my area. There are 2-3 guys on the forum from my area, but I don't think any of them uses theirs as a daily driver as I do.

RGaret
06-07-12, 05:08 PM
They are rare in my area. Mine is the only one I see in my area. There are 2-3 guys on the forum from my area, but I don't think any of them uses theirs as a daily driver as I do.

Never seen another one in my area. I live in western Suffolk county, in NY. If there are others, would like to meet.

Xaqtly
06-07-12, 05:16 PM
I very rarely see any on the road, but if I use our recent Las Vegas meet as an indicator, there are 2 wagons, 1 coupe and 3 sedans. I'm pretty sure there are more than that here, but I really don't see any on the roads out here.

larry arizona
06-07-12, 05:21 PM
There are MANY floating around Metro Detroit, but that is because we are in GM's backyard. Lots of M plates. A non scientific image I get from this forum is there are many in Texas and Florida. Not a popular car in anywhere that winter is a problem. But considering total production numbers are probably between 10K and 12K worldwide, its are rare care anywhere you go.

GM-4-LIFE
06-07-12, 05:29 PM
Here in L.A. I never see any period. I feel very special and am glad that I don't have a car that are a dime a dozen. I see M3 and M5s everyday here. They are just not special, but my V coupe sticks out like a sore thumb. I get stares everywhere I go. It is a true head turner.

Being that the car has been out since the 2008 calendar year and 4 model years now, I would think you would see more on the road, but it's just not the case. I thought GM only made like 3K to 5K a year of the V Series. That makes the car ULTRA rare, considering how big the geographical area of the U.S. is.

One of my local dealers has 5 V wagons, 5 V coupes and 7 V sedans on the lot. Doesn't look like they are big in demand seller, but only true enthusiasts really know about the V.

GM-4-LIFE
06-07-12, 05:33 PM
Moderator, please delete this post.

Thanks!

JoeS823
06-07-12, 05:34 PM
Funny that I looked at this thread I literally just passed a gray v coupe here in ct, only time I've seen one on the road other than Stillborn's white sedan

BigDog001
06-07-12, 05:46 PM
Funny that I looked at this thread I literally just passed a gray v coupe here in ct, only time I've seen one on the road other than Stillborn's white sedan

I can honestly say in NJ - I have only seen 4 Vs in one year with my V - I don't count the cts racing team that I occasionally hang with - but I kind of like the uniqueness and every one seems to know the car!

JoeS823
06-07-12, 05:49 PM
It's funny the looks i get while I'm driving mine because I'm only 22 lol

larry arizona
06-07-12, 06:10 PM
CTS-V-Twin. You are correct, they make less that 3K per year. 4 years total production puts totals between 10-12K

larry arizona
06-07-12, 06:12 PM
Whats cool in the Detroit area is many people know exactly what the CTS-V is. When you have GM, Ford and Dodge in your backyard, you get a lot of questions and looks and comments on how awesome the CTS-V is.

larry arizona
06-07-12, 06:14 PM
Thats why my plate says "DETMUCL"

mother
06-07-12, 06:57 PM

On 95+The Merritt I've seen multiple Bentley's, 911s, Panameras, M3/M5s, GTRs, ZR1s, R8s, Exiges, Maseratis, Ferraris, etc. but I've never come across a single other V2.

Then again most of those cars have been seen while driving another car, so I'm not helping.

Airfoto
06-07-12, 07:00 PM
I just saw a Sedan today and have seen another Wagon in my local area - So Cal

SoCalCTSV
06-07-12, 08:59 PM
I'm in LA traffic - Century City 6 am until 5 pm and have never seen one while driving my coupe. 2 CTS coupes are in my building.

M5eater
06-07-12, 09:19 PM
There are always several on the lot when I go to colonial cadillac, and there's been a red Vagon there forever, poor vagon I want to take her home and cuddle her sooo baddly!

None of them were manuals, None of them had a roof delete, none of them had yellow brembos only 1 was opulent blue.

I've only seen 3 on the road however

the white Diamond V2 coupe that's on here and a daily driven black raven (ie it's filthy every time I see it)

CTS's in general are decently rare overall. Most are the 3.6 F/I or 3.0

If I mosey'd on over to virginia beach I'm sure they're a lot more common, but not out in the suffolk/chesapeake area. Nothing but trucks, vette's, altima 2.5's, accords/civics and stangs.

94danstang
06-07-12, 09:27 PM
I have only seen one in my area (Canton GA) - a white wagon. My wife says she has seen a black sedan, but until I see it, I don't believe her. I have only seen maybe 3 other V's in the wild in maybe the last 5 years. Crazy rare I would say.

DAN

cvs
06-07-12, 09:28 PM
I saw about 30 of them on Belle Isle last weekend.

1madstsv
06-07-12, 10:22 PM
I have seen 2 black ones in Baltimore /dc in the same day. There are 2/3 black ones near my house in York pa. We seem to have a lot of them in this area. Sall a xrlv the other day now that's a rare car.

JoeS823
06-07-12, 10:31 PM
Even when I went to Florida a couple months ago I only saw one v the entire week I was there, and there was no shortage of exotic cars, I saw my fair share of lambos bentleys and Porsches, but only one v coupe

JoeS823
06-07-12, 11:08 PM
If I saw a 22 year old driving this car I would think nice car, Who cares who's driving it unless your driving it like a tool.

Na man I baby the hell out of this car, the last thing I would ever want to do is drive like an idiot

Haze
06-08-12, 12:57 AM
Outside of Philadelphia, I see a lot of sedans V1 and V2, lots of V2 coupes, but mine is the only wagon yet. I hardly see the 6 cylinder wagon, and my dealer says that I am the only V Wagon that he ever sold.

larry arizona
06-08-12, 08:56 AM
If I saw a 22 year ond driving a V I would think it was being borrowed from Dad :stirpot:, no but seriously I wish I could have afforded such an awesome rider at 22 :thumbsup:

JoeS823
06-08-12, 09:02 AM
If I saw a 22 year ond driving a V I would think it was being borrowed from Dad :stirpot:, no but seriously I wish I could have afforded such an awesome rider at 22 :thumbsup:

Yeah I went to a car show with it and heard a lot of Volkswagen hipsters making the mommy and daddy's car comments.

dqw1
06-08-12, 09:08 AM
I've seen 2 White Diamond V's, 1 Grey and 2 raven-all sedans in the Huntsville-Madison area.

M5eater
06-08-12, 09:11 AM
Yeah I went to a car show with it and heard a lot of Volkswagen hipsters making the mommy and daddy's car comments.

having attended waterfest 10.. the VW scene are certinally a unique group of people. Most of them are douchebags like all the other 18-24 demograph car groups though.

JoeS823
06-08-12, 09:22 AM
having attended waterfest 10.. the VW scene are certinally a unique group of people. Most of them are douchebags like all the other 18-24 demograph car groups though.

They're almost like a whole different species of douchebag though

Almondted
06-08-12, 12:01 PM
Here on the "streets of bakersfield" I have not seen one but it's only been a couple of months since I bought mine
and started paying attention. If any Bako boys read this I'm in the red sedan! Oh and no squeaks or problems
of any kind yet. Loving the car so far!!!

SoCal_V
06-08-12, 12:15 PM
Unlike Dr V, I see them regularly in my part of So Cal/LA. One local I see regularly, we always wave to each other, and then at least two others regularly here in town.

Then again I also regularly see several Aston Martins, and two different Lambos here.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-08-12, 01:33 PM
I enjoyed reading this thread, everyone! Naturally I've seen quite a few in my area, so it's nice to get perspective from you all on the latest sightings in your own neighborhoods.

Have a great weekend!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

BuckThunder
06-08-12, 03:02 PM
Pretty rare here is the Seattle area, however there happens to be another V owner about 1/4 mile from my house. Of course that is not a coincidence since it is a friend of mine and I had no choice but to purchase one after he let me borrow his for a day.

Pphilthy
06-08-12, 05:57 PM
Living in NJ and working in the city, I would have thought I'd see more than I have - over the past ~3 years, I can count on one hand how many V's I've seen... Last weekend I went to the cars and croissants meet and I was the only V there as well... Funny seeing people gather around to get a close up look at my V while there was a half dozen Ferrari's, dozen Porsche's, few Lambo's, handful of corvette's, and some other awesome rides... Just didn't expect to see so much interest in the V, but it seems car people know exactly what it is...

I really enjoy this meet - everyone is mature and genuine car folks with an open and friendly attitude with none of the crap that goes on at other younger demographic car meets... I have stop going to those meets and just let some of my sponsors use my cars for their booths because I got so tired of dealing with stupid people...

gary c
06-08-12, 07:04 PM
I live in Hoboken N.J. its one square mile, i have 2011v sedan only one other in town and its a coupe

Torxila
06-08-12, 09:35 PM
Local to me (30 mile radius of Farmington Hills MI), I know about 10 V1/V2's, I met more at the Detroit GP "V" corral. We get together for a few cruise nights/days and of course the Woodward dream cruise. The word is slowly getting out there. I expect to meet more at the Mid-Ohio "V" corral.

George

SStreet King
06-08-12, 11:25 PM

I just turned 20 lol and yes the car is my dads lol

SStreet King
06-08-12, 11:27 PM
Living in NJ and working in the city, I would have thought I'd see more than I have - over the past ~3 years, I can count on one hand how many V's I've seen... Last weekend I went to the cars and croissants meet and I was the only V there as well... Funny seeing people gather around to get a close up look at my V while there was a half dozen Ferrari's, dozen Porsche's, few Lambo's, handful of corvette's, and some other awesome rides... Just didn't expect to see so much interest in the V, but it seems car people know exactly what it is...

I really enjoy this meet - everyone is mature and genuine car folks with an open and friendly attitude with none of the crap that goes on at other younger demographic car meets... I have stop going to those meets and just let some of my sponsors use my cars for their booths because I got so tired of dealing with stupid people...

I see you live in Howell. I'm in Lakewood lol I wonder if I've ever seen you.

thebigjimsho
06-09-12, 12:37 AM
In MA, we know what's up. In Worcester, we've got my raven sedan, a red coupe and a silver sedan.

I see Vs fairly frequently. A few black sedans. A black wagon, a silver wagon. And a few coupes.

Yesterday, I saw a black sedan on the Mass Pike in Boston with black rims and CT plates...

Stillborn
06-09-12, 02:53 AM
then that makes 3 in ct that are verifiable. mine, a red coupe, (another member here) and the black one mentioned above. I've yet to see a v2 ever in passing.

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s261/zx9mic/WP_000473.jpg

JoeS823
06-09-12, 08:15 AM
then that makes 3 in ct that are verifiable. mine, a red coupe, (another member here) and the black one mentioned above. I've yet to see a v2 ever in passing.

That's me!!!!

Mike02z
06-09-12, 08:49 AM
Rare to see any on the road in my area. I do have 2 friends who have one. One friend just picked up a 2012 Wagon and the other friend has a 2009 Sedan.

SStreet King
06-09-12, 10:30 AM
Last time I was in CT. I came up on a stock looking black sedan, and we started messing around. I was in a silver sedan with a black grill.

mother
06-09-12, 01:34 PM
then that makes 3 in ct that are verifiable.

I'm sure there are WAY more than 3. But have you ever seen one driving around and not at a cars n coffee or car show type situation?

Last time I was in CT. I came up on a stock looking black sedan, and we started messing around. I was in a silver sedan with a black grill.
I've never seen one in CT, but last time I was down your way (Parkway south of 95) I came across a black sedan...

Trapspeed
06-09-12, 04:45 PM
They are a rare bird here.

JoeS823
06-09-12, 04:54 PM
They are a rare bird here.

That's what made me choose the cts-v over a camaro or challenger srt8

V locity
06-09-12, 09:09 PM
I know there are a number of them around us in the Houston Area, but I guess there are just soooooo many people here that we only see them once every couple weeks or so...

neuronbob
06-10-12, 05:05 AM
I just completed a 3000-mile round-trip road trip in my V. I saw three Mustang 5.0s, six S2000s, one XLR-V, countless current-gen Camaros and Challengers, but not a single other V in my travels from Ohio to Colorado and back.

ogbuehi
06-10-12, 08:23 AM
As a guy who loves to notice any Cadillacs, I have to say I've never seen a single v on the road ever. I've seen more XLR's. I was driving a loaner regular cts wagon while my DTS was getting serviced. Everybody kept complimenting me on it. Some had never even knew that Cadillac made a car like this.

SoCalCTSV
06-10-12, 07:18 PM
As a guy who loves to notice any Cadillacs, I have to say I've never seen a single v on the road ever. I've seen more XLR's. I was driving a loaner regular cts wagon while my DTS was getting serviced. Everybody kept complimenting me on it. Some had never even knew that Cadillac made a car like this.

Saw 2 XLRs on Friday on the 405. One in the AM and in the return trip. No Vs. Lots of CTS sedans.

SoCalCTSV
06-10-12, 07:19 PM
I get no stare or complements in my V coupe but drove my wife's Colima Lime Evoque and got several thumbs up and stares.

cts-v-ette
06-10-12, 08:18 PM
I live in central Jersey and haven't seen another V around. The only time I've see two together is when BigDog001 and I drive to or from NJMP or when we went out to Freeport to meet at CTS-VRACING's shop, driving home you can see people pointing as they see two V-Coupes passing them. It's great having something special, getting thumbs up from people.

simgolfer
06-10-12, 08:23 PM
I live in the Sacramento California area and other than the dealership have not seen any on the road.

M5eater
06-10-12, 09:02 PM
I get no stare or complements in my V coupe but drove my wife's Colima Lime Evoque and got several thumbs up and stares.

If it were not for the black rims, plate and yellow calipers I doubt half the people would even take a second glance at the V and pass it off as just another CTS.

Those are the sad facts of super-sedan ownership.

BigDog001
06-10-12, 09:26 PM
A little get together in Freeport, LI at CTSV Racing. Join us next time!

Stillborn
06-10-12, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=mother;2990830]I'm sure there are WAY more than 3. But have you ever seen one driving around and not at a cars n coffee or car show type situation?

correction, i just seen a v wagon on ffld av in bpt. ct saturday (yesterday) @ 4pm. anyone here?

TriTexan
06-11-12, 12:58 AM
Interesting weekend here in the Woodlands, TX - which is on the north side of Houston. Saw a V2 sedan coming around an on/exit ramp loop going the other direction. Flashed my lights at him to say, "Hello". He seemed stunned at first to see another V, then gave me a smile and a wave. I haven't seen any wagons on the road and my dealership just got in a black on black wagon after I bought mine there. I was on the highway running errands this weekend and some guy in a BMW 328 comes alongside and hangs out for a bit off my left, then gives me a big smile and a thumbs up. My wife was like, "Why did he do that?". She doesn't get the car yet...she still asks me, "Is this car really that special?". And that was after we came out of the grocery store to find a handful of guys checking it out and taking pictures...I never see that with any other car, even Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys, and so on that are frequent visitors to restaurants here in the Woodlands area.

Nastyctsv
06-11-12, 01:26 AM

Checking in from the suburbs of D.C. in Maryland, There is another one in Hanover just outside Arundel Mills Mall.

V locity
06-11-12, 07:36 AM
A little get together in Freeport, LI at CTSV Racing. Join us next time!

Very Nice Pic!

1madstsv
06-11-12, 08:50 AM
Just sall a red v2 sedan 30 mins a go on rt-83 going south at mm-27. Then yesterday sall a black v2 sadan pulled up along side it in my Stsv on rt-301 just be for the bay bridge. It was 11:45 ish. I also sall a red v2 coupe parked near red eyes bar in kent narrows. Next to a black e55 amg. 3 v2 in less than 24 hours Maryland is crawling with V,s.

BLK 1CE
06-11-12, 11:00 AM
I've seen someone else on this forum that has a V2 wagon like mine in Tampa, but I've never seen another V2 wagon on the road. I saw a black V2 sedan in the TPA airport on Saturday and I had to park next to it :cool2: Every once in a while there's a BD Coupe in my parking lot at work (don't know who owns it yet) and I've seen one other coupe on the road in the Tampa Bay area. That's it.

The first few days I had mine I got all kinds of looks and thumbs-up and people talking to me at stoplights. I don't seem to get that as much now, even though it's I keep it just as clean (and probably shinier) than it was the day I bought it. Maybe it's just me and I don't notice it as much as I did before?

SStreet King
06-11-12, 07:09 PM
[QUOTE=Pphilthy;2990061]Living in NJ and working in the city, I would have thought I'd see more than I have - over the past ~3 years, I can count on one hand how many V's I've seen...

Is your V black? Was that you just now on rt9? I was in my black impala SS

TriTexan
06-11-12, 10:20 PM
Well, I just found out someone else at my company has a white V2 sedan parked in the garage...I just park on a different level and haven't seen it yet. And today a friend I work with called me to check out my V - he's dumping is Challenger SRT8 for one. So I guess we'll have 3 V's just at my office alone. Oh well - there goes my exclusivity! Are CTS-V's the new must-have sports car?

cgunna
06-11-12, 10:31 PM
I'm in baltimore. I've seen three in the last three weeks. All three were black. Saw a 2012 coupe at the car wash saturday. Saw a 2011 sedan on I95 this morning. I actually drove behind him for a while...seemed to be oblivious I was even there. Also saw a sedan with yellow calipers on I695 about three weeks ago.

thebigjimsho
06-12-12, 09:19 AM
Just saw another black sedan yesterday here in MA. I think the Northeast has always been big buyers of fast sedans...

CTS-Vz
06-12-12, 10:35 AM
Seen at least a half a dozen here in Charlotte, NC. I wave to all of them when they drive by...occasionally one waves back. Haha.

cadzilla32
06-12-12, 01:19 PM
Here is a photo from a few of us in Chicago...

Bullet Tooth
06-12-12, 01:23 PM
I've seen plenty here in OKC. I wouldn't call them common, but they aren't rare either.

JoeS823
06-14-12, 01:11 PM
Saw a white v coupe in Milford ct a couple days ago on the post road

Stillborn
06-14-12, 06:22 PM
Saw a white v coupe in Milford ct a couple days ago on the post road

joe, clean your inbox. wheres the cs in milford tonight??

JoeS823
06-14-12, 06:40 PM
joe, clean your inbox. wheres the cs in milford tonight??

Haha my bad I think it's on the post road, I think it's mostly euros I'm just waitin to hear back from my friend

captapp
06-16-12, 01:11 AM
Here on the "streets of bakersfield" I have not seen one but it's only been a couple of months since I bought mine
and started paying attention. If any Bako boys read this I'm in the red sedan! Oh and no squeaks or problems
of any kind yet. Loving the car so far!!!

We spend about half the year at our house in the Bake and I haven't seen a single V2 either in Bakersfield or at home in Laughlin. Keep your eyes peeled for a 2011 Black Diamond sedan.

rogueag
06-17-12, 09:22 AM
Here in west Texas, I have seen three others in the past year. two black sedans and a red coupe. My white diamond with graphite wheels and yellow callipers still stands out the best IMHO.

4DoorV
06-17-12, 01:49 PM
Besides seeing 3 at Race Proven Motorsports's dyno day seems like just me around Newark, DE and Cecil County, MD (east)

jessrayo
06-17-12, 03:54 PM
I was shocked to see another V coupe at the track and found it was Satin69. I see so few I forgot what the stock rims looked like and asked him if his were aftermarket....lol. There are many, many CTS 6 cylinder cars in my town. There is a lot of oil money in southern Oklahoma but the only import car companies are Japanese and Korean. No European dealers at all. A lot of people drive Cadillac but I don't think there is another V in my town, at least not yet.

V locity
06-17-12, 04:11 PM
Went side by side w/the newest V yesterday on my drive to San Antonio:
He was taunting me, but there wasn't enough room to run :)

thebigjimsho
06-17-12, 04:34 PM
After seeing a Raven '09 yesterday, I ran into the red coupe I've seen in Worcester, MA today. We did a quick 20-60 on one of the boulevards. He has some mods but I didn't get to talk to him. We were about even(he got a jump) and he has a Powered by Hennessey plate frame. Looked like Borla exhaust...

TriTexan
06-18-12, 02:20 PM
Well, today I saw a white sedan with black wheels pull into my company, so someone I work with has one, just don't know who yet. My friend who also works here let me know he picked up a new V this weekend, so I guess there are 3 of us here...I'll have to see if I can get a pic with all three cars and post it.

Almondted
06-18-12, 05:07 PM
We spend about half the year at our house in the Bake and I haven't seen a single V2 either in Bakersfield or at home in Laughlin. Keep your eyes peeled for a 2011 Black Diamond sedan.

Will keep a look out! Just went to Laughlin a couple of weeks ago, hit 109 that weekend. You picked 2 of the hottest places on the planet to live!
We used to run the river in boats down to Havasu a few years back, it was a blast but always very hot in the summer. Stop at the sand bar right before the lake and party there. We were on Lake Mojave about 15 years ago when it hit 125!!! Good old days...

Nastyctsv
07-08-12, 10:40 PM
I'm in baltimore. I've seen three in the last three weeks. All three were black. Saw a 2012 coupe at the car wash saturday. Saw a 2011 sedan on I95 this morning. I actually drove behind him for a while...seemed to be oblivious I was even there. Also saw a sedan with yellow calipers on I695 about three weeks ago.

Where in B-town are you? I am right off of 70 near Columbia so we might be close.......maybe we could meet up at a cruise in one day?

kehock
07-09-12, 07:59 AM
live in northern va, dealer had 13 new v's on the lot when i bought -- nonetheless i've only seen 1 white sedan in my city and 2 other v's (coupe and sedan) at our local saturday night car show. a good number of cts wanna be V's running around.

tdyguy2k
07-09-12, 09:54 AM
Last summer I mentioned to my best friend that I was eventually going to trade my V1 for a V2. A week or two later I drive by her house and she had a V2 in the driveway. Fast forward to last weekend when I bought my V2. Sent her a text to see what color her car was, she has a long driveway, and she said it was Black Diamond. So I guess there are now 2 BD sedans in my town that live within 1.5 miles of each other. Will post pics when we get them together.

dqw1
07-09-12, 10:11 AM
I seen a white coupe parked behind the Monaco this past weekend. First time seeing a coupe. Audi/VW had a silver sedan for sale last week but it might have sold.

xlr_x
07-09-12, 08:13 PM
im not sure how many in my area all i know is that i see 3 black V coupes every day + me ( i was the first im my area )
i regret buying a Black coupe :( because of them

shockwaveMGH
07-10-12, 09:39 AM
I live in Rockaway and will be picking up my "V" Coupe this week. May see you there at "Cars and Croissants" and be the 2nd "V" to keep you company.

BigDog001
07-10-12, 11:29 AM
You both may want to consider taking a ride the the Pocono Raceway this weekend to hang out with CTS V Racing and possibly participate in the the first Northeast leg of the Cadillac Challenge.

I live in Rockaway and will be picking up my "V" Coupe this week. May see you there at "Cars and Croissants" and be the 2nd "V" to keep you company.

JoeS823
09-06-12, 08:51 AM
Seen this at the giants game yesterday
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh249/joe2252001/6C3D028E-130F-4D53-B070-9CAAD01134B7-8958-000004009B1B81C2.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh249/joe2252001/A47FEEAB-749D-42B9-9CAE-1D2969F44F2D-8958-000004008BACD4A0.jpg

McGuffy
09-06-12, 09:01 AM
I'm also in Tampa (north suburbs) - saw another V Coupe at International Mall (seeing that one in person was the final push I needed to buy mine). Saw a sedan up this way not long ago.

Cnair
09-06-12, 03:53 PM
Never seen another one in my area. I live in western Suffolk county, in NY. If there are others, would like to meet.
I am near exit 63 on LIE..diamond white sedan.

Vrad
09-06-12, 04:49 PM
I live in New Tampa area and have seen a red coupe, red sedan, and a grey coupe 6M.

Gary Veeeee
09-06-12, 05:17 PM
I'm in Albany New York just bought my red 2012 coupe last month. I didn't realize how rare this car was until I got mine ,I have yet to see one other than mine in the area. Anybody on the form from upstate? I was into Mopar products before my V. Sold the Magnum to get mine after seeing the Coupe on YouTube I knew I had to have it. Called local Cadillac dealer found what I wanted in Jersey had it shipped up.

SStreet King
09-06-12, 05:52 PM
That's Brandon from Krazy House customs Whippled V

Seen this at the giants game yesterday
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh249/joe2252001/6C3D028E-130F-4D53-B070-9CAAD01134B7-8958-000004009B1B81C2.jpg
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh249/joe2252001/A47FEEAB-749D-42B9-9CAE-1D2969F44F2D-8958-000004008BACD4A0.jpg

thebigjimsho
09-06-12, 06:56 PM
I see all sorts of Vs in the Boston area...

JoeS823
09-06-12, 07:05 PM
That's Brandon from Krazy House customs Whippled V

Yeah I talked to him for a good half hour, he seemed really knowledgeable

hulksdaddy
09-06-12, 08:07 PM
Mine is the only one I have seen in the my area. I see Porsches, BMWs, Mercedes, Astons and Jags all day, every day.

Gary Veeeee
09-06-12, 08:59 PM
I'm in Albany New York just bought my red 2012 coupe last month. I didn't realize how rare this car was until I got mine ,I have yet to see one other than mine in the area. Anybody on the form from upstate? I was into Mopar products before my V. Sold the Magnum to get mine after seeing the Coupe on YouTube I knew I had to have it. Called local Cadillac dealer found what I wanted in Jersey had it shipped up.

Finally able to upload a photo. I know it's stock but that's the way it is right now. I have to save up for tires I know I'm going to need them!!

pat2t2f
09-06-12, 09:13 PM
Hey cnair... I am in Massapequa and I am waiting delivery of my '13 wagon 6m. I rarely see V's here and have not seen a wagon yet. I'll be the only kid on my block with one

dennych
09-06-12, 09:17 PM
in Torrance and LA, I've personally never seen one on the road. Did see a whole lot in Fontana for the V labs though :)

Cnair
09-06-12, 09:28 PM
Hey cnair... I am in Massapequa and I am waiting delivery of my '13 wagon 6m. I rarely see V's here and have not seen a wagon yet. I'll be the only kid on my block with one

Congrats! Very cool...I am jealous. I wanted a V wagon with 6 speed but I did not have the flexibility to order one, so I picked up a Diamond White sedan auto that was on the dealer's lot. What color are you getting?

pat2t2f
09-06-12, 09:58 PM
I ordered thunder grey with black wheels. They are all great cars

cgunna
09-07-12, 11:15 PM
Where in B-town are you? I am right off of 70 near Columbia so we might be close.......maybe we could meet up at a cruise in one day?

I live in the city...about ten minutes from the harbor. I actually go for drives out in Clarksville from time to time.

RGaret
09-08-12, 06:15 AM
I am near exit 63 on LIE..diamond white sedan.

I am in near exit 50. I have seen recently another Black Diamond in my area with the black wheels and yellow calipers. The three of us should get together sometime for a mini meet.

neuronbob
09-08-12, 06:40 AM
I haven't seen another V in months. It is definitely a rare car around here. It is wonderful to be driving such a rare car.

Cnair
09-08-12, 10:30 AM
I am in near exit 50. I have seen recently another Black Diamond in my area with the black wheels and yellow calipers. The three of us should get together sometime for a mini meet.

Sounds like a plan..should get some regional meets going.

Cnair
09-08-12, 10:31 AM

Sounds like a plan..should get some regional meets going.

Cnair
09-08-12, 10:35 AM
Sorry not sure why it double posted. There is a car show/get together on Bald Hill in Farmingville in the summer every Tuesday evening. It's probably over by now but I have seen a couple of Vs there (before I was a V owner).

RGaret
09-08-12, 11:09 AM
Sorry not sure why it double posted. There is a car show/get together on Bald Hill in Farmingville in the summer every Tuesday evening. It's probably over by now but I have seen a couple of Vs there (before I was a V owner).

Cnair,

Are you in Suffolk or Nassau county?

Cnair
09-08-12, 11:15 AM
Cnair,

Are you in Suffolk or Nassau county?

Suffolk County near Port Jefferson

pat2t2f
09-08-12, 01:14 PM
I am in nassau county and there is a pretty big car show/meet at the bellmore train station every Friday night in the summer. I can't wait for next spring already.

thebigjimsho
09-09-12, 08:14 PM
Just saw a White Diamond in Shrewsbury, MA this afternoon. Sitting in an open garage near the town center...