: Quick links missing on ATS page

HansK
06-04-12, 01:40 PM
The quick links at the top of the page are not present on the ATS section, can you add them for me? I am lazy and can't be bothered to click a couple extra buttons.

This:
"Cadillac Model Discussions: V-Series | ATS | CTS | DTS | ELR | SRX | STS | XLR | XTS | Escalade
Eldorado/Seville | DeVille/Fleetwood FWD | DeVille/Fleetwood RWD | Catera/Cimarron | Allante"

Also, is there a reason the XTS only has 1 section instead of splitting out the photos as other cars have?

Lord Cadillac
06-05-12, 11:39 AM
This was actually done on purpose to REALLY focus on the ATS in that area. It's supposed to look like it's own separate site. In time, that will change. We anticipate the ATS area being VERY busy considering its price point and status as a true BMW 3-Series competitor. The XTS area will probably be about as busy as the DTS area - which isn't very separated out either...

JimmyH
06-05-12, 05:58 PM
I doubt anyone is going to be modifying XTS. Hence no need for technical or cosmetic subforums.

I agree with Sal and further I think ats is going to need some additional forums. Suspension mods, engine tuning, etc. folks are going to be modding the ATS big time.