: aftermarket alarm

dsgoat06
06-03-12, 10:44 AM
Has anyone tried having an aftermarket alarm installed on an auto v2 that works or bypass the factory alarm and remote start such as a viper.

thebigjimsho
06-03-12, 11:03 AM
I don't find aftermarket alarms worthwhile...

dsgoat06
06-03-12, 11:42 AM
well when someone break your entire window and steal your $500 radar out of the center console in a shopping center parking lot in broad daylight it makes you feel you need one.

thebigjimsho
06-03-12, 12:22 PM
And an alarm stops them how?

Smokin_Cache
06-03-12, 02:34 PM
You don't need an alarm. You need an armed guard or a trunk monkey. Every thief should have a hand removed for each conviction. Pretty soon we would have a lot less thieves. The loss of a hand from a theft conviction should also prevent any form of disability/welfare for life. As you can tell I am fed up with the vunnables taking the things we work our tails off for.

cruiser68
06-03-12, 02:46 PM
You don't need an alarm. You need an armed guard or a trunk monkey. Every thief should have a hand removed for each conviction. Pretty soon we would have a lot less thieves. The loss of a hand from a theft conviction should also prevent any form of disability/welfare for life. As you can tell I am fed up with the vunnables taking the things we work our tails off for.

+1 .....but it's not their fault, they had a rough childhood, we didn't do enough to help them, it's not their fault they are an addict, etc :( No more accountability in society IMO starting with our politicians!

zinner
06-05-12, 12:07 AM

Or a lot of thieves that would stop at nothing to get away cause they didn't want to get their hand amputated.

CTSV12
06-05-12, 01:24 AM
Can't we find common ground? Amputate their forehead.:duck: