: Interior Parts

Newvee2011
06-02-12, 10:12 AM
Hi guys and gals.. Anyone have any idea where is my best bet for getting interior parts ? I need the panel between the rear side window and back window (the one with the airbag )next to the rear deck. Also need the gear shift cover, plastic mount...
Thanks in advance for the help....

thebigjimsho
06-03-12, 10:06 AM
eBay

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-03-12, 03:16 PM
Hi, Newvee2011! Have you tried the helpful gmpartsdirect.com? GM neither endorses nor maintains this site, however, and will not be responsible for its contents. If you'd like further website suggestions, feel free to private message or email me (Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com) anytime!

Hope you're having a great weekend,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

JDB
06-03-12, 03:42 PM
www.clevelandpickapart.com might but the cars that show up there usually have airbags deployed.

repenttokyo
06-05-12, 04:47 PM
Hi, Newvee2011! Have you tried the helpful gmpartsdirect.com? GM neither endorses nor maintains this site, however, and will not be responsible for its contents. If you'd like further website suggestions, feel free to private message or email me (Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com) anytime!

Hope you're having a great weekend,

Katie

GMpartsdirect.com is one of the worst sites I have ever dealt with in my life - never again.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-06-12, 11:21 AM
GMpartsdirect.com is one of the worst sites I have ever dealt with in my life - never again.

I'm sorry to hear that! If you wouldn't mind elaborating, I'd be happy to document your feedback on the subject. PM me anytime, and I can pass along any comments you relay.

Katie

Newvee2011
06-08-12, 09:30 AM
Thanks everyone for the feedback.. Thanks JDB for the Cleveland pickapart suggestion.. Nobody has the part I need, ebay, nowhere... I guess I'll just have to wait till I find it .....I actually found out its the C Pillar on the drivers side... I didn't know the pillars were letter coded...

repenttokyo
06-08-12, 11:45 AM
A pillar = windshield pillar
B pillar = pillar between front and rear doors (on a sedan)
C pillar = rear window pillar.

Newvee2011
06-09-12, 10:20 AM
Nobody seems to have this C Pillar I need.. Any other suggestions ?