: 2012 Escalade ESV - Current Incentives and Rebates and Financing deals????

vipermann1
06-01-12, 05:56 PM
I am interested in purchasing 2 Escalade ESV's Platinum.

What are the current incentives, Rebates, and financing deals in the Los Angeles, CA area?
Typically how much off the sticker?

This will be a purchase, but I may consider leasing if they allow 15,000 miles per year. But I prefer to purchase.

Thanks,

vipermann1
06-02-12, 05:15 PM
Any???

hcvone
06-02-12, 07:15 PM
Go on the Caddy website and lookup incentives, you have to put in your zip code and it will tell you the deals in your area :) You are better off going to dealerships direct if you want two trucks, hurry the 2012's are just about done, and you can get some good deals now

surburban99
06-03-12, 12:29 PM
Go on the Caddy website and lookup incentives, you have to put in your zip code and it will tell you the deals in your area :) You are better off going to dealerships direct if you want two trucks, hurry the 2012's are just about done, and you can get some good deals now

When do they start producing the 2013 models?

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-03-12, 06:06 PM
vipermann1, I'm not sure if you've explored this avenue yet, but hcvone is correct -- Cadillac.com has a helpful "Current Offers" tab at the top of the homepage that allows you to enter your zip to find offers near you! Click here (http://www.cadillac.com/tools/currentoffers/results.do) to check that out.

I would recommend contacting those dealerships near you for pricing information, and you may find kbb.com (kbb.com)and Edmunds.com helpful as well. (GM neither nmaintains nor endorses those sites, however, and will not be responsible for their contents.)

Surburan99, I checked my resources for you and see that the 2013 start up date for the Escalade ESV is scheduled for 6/04/12. From the start up date to dealer lots is approximately 8-12 weeks, although there are some variables that may affect the timing, such as availability of vehicle options, production sequencing, etc. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to PM

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

GM-4-LIFE
06-05-12, 02:10 AM
Call Casa De Cadillac in Sherman Oaks. Just got our 2012 Escalade from them and they have really great deals right now. They have the biggest Escalade selection in Southern California. Ask for Mariola Sharsky. GOOD LUCK!

I don't live far from you either. I am in Porter Ranch just north off the 118 Fwy at Porter Ranch Dr.