: Hello Cadillac Owners! New to the forums here.

mad_caddy
06-01-12, 10:12 AM
Hello fellow Caddy enthusiasts! I stumbled into these forums looking for a place to post pictures of my Fleetwood since I finally got the bulk of the work I wanted to do out of the way.
It's great to see what all of you do with your cars, so much variation in style! I also see everyone seems to get along and respect each others preferences in that regard :-)

My name is Jeramie, I am a freelance artist from Metro Detroit.

My car is a triple black Fleetwood Brougham with leather interior and tinted windows.
I bought the car at 112748 miles, it has an HT4100 engine (I have heard lots of conflicting stories on these, has me a little worried.)
Since I have bought the car, I added an E&G Custom grill, and hunted down a continental kit with wire spoke hub (I had to drive to Pennsylvania to get this!)
Chrome exhaust tip (minor but really sets it off) and the "Mad Caddy" vinyl lettering.
I put $775 into some minor body work (golf ball dent, small rust spot, the basics).
The car came from Tennessee, I am the third owner, and the body was clean as a whistle.
I plan on adding some wide whites this summer, and as far is future work, I will likely have more preventative body work done, and eventually an engine rebuild or total swap out.

Here is the whole set on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremysart/sets/72157629992327532/

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8001/7312180532_16442bbe91_k.jpg

Before I owned the triple black lac', I had a blue 89' d'Elegance.. it was my first car, my folks had gotten it from an elderly lady who didn't drive, it was her husbands who had passed away. It was in nowhere near as nice of condition, but I did a LOT of work to try and save it, and it set my fire to love those big body Fleetwoods, how they just float like a boat. The carb went on it, and back then, my job could not afford to fix it so it had to go unfortunately. I always said I'd get me another one, and finally Februaray of this year Mad Caddy was mine :-)

I started a group on Flickr for posting just pictures of big body Broughams from 79-92 if anyone is interested. I also added pictures of my old blue Caddy to the photo pool! http://www.flickr.com/groups/1932728@N25/

Till next time!

Ranger
06-01-12, 10:41 AM
:welcome:

orconn
06-01-12, 11:49 AM
Glad you are having fun with your "Caddy!" Welcome to the Forums!

77CDV
06-01-12, 01:51 PM
:welcome:

CadillacLuke24
06-02-12, 06:08 PM
:welcomeJimmyH: NICE RIDE! I like the upgrades. Classy. Very Classy. Well done sir! :thumbsup:

mad_caddy
06-04-12, 12:49 PM
Thank you kindly!!

exterminate
06-09-12, 08:45 AM
nice car and welcome.

Rolex
06-09-12, 10:49 AM
:welcome5: to CadillacForums and thanks for the pics. That's a clean Cadi. :cool2:

EChas3
06-09-12, 09:25 PM
Welcome!

Visit the Tech Forums and they'll help you watch out for 4100 issues. Trouble always gets more attention than good service, just by human nature. How often is someone motivated enough to compose a post about how they haven't had any issues?

Enjoy the ride!