: Look! I got my own parking space.

PeteK
05-30-12, 01:01 AM
I'm moving up in the world. I finally got an assigned parking spot at work.

GM-4-LIFE
05-30-12, 01:45 AM
SWEET! It is a hybrid, ya know? Burns gas and rubber!

Trapspeed
05-30-12, 07:23 AM
Now THAT is funny. You need to edit that a bit for the shadows and see how many people download it as a wallpaper. Nice!

M5eater
05-30-12, 07:55 AM
are you serious?

That's a joke right? Right?

thebigjimsho
05-30-12, 12:00 PM
Amsome.

Pphilthy
05-30-12, 12:13 PM
That's Great! LOL

neuronbob
05-30-12, 12:23 PM
Roflmao!

cruiser68
05-30-12, 01:39 PM
Roflmao!

+1 :)

Moneypenny
05-30-12, 02:24 PM
Seems about right. It's very efficient at consuming lots of fuel. :)

FLTRI
05-30-12, 02:27 PM
I love Hybrids.

They save gas for me to burn...

GMX322V S/C
05-31-12, 01:12 AM
I'm also for LPG and LNG for trucks and trains, leaves more sweet crude for Premium for our cars!

PeteK
05-31-12, 01:32 AM
are you serious?

That's a joke right? Right?

Unfortunately not. I live in California, which should tell you most of what you need to know, but there are certifications for 'Green' buildings out here and apparently designating parking spots for 'fuel efficient vehicles' helps you make the cut.

RobbieB
05-31-12, 09:31 AM
Unfortunately not. I live in California, which should tell you most of what you need to know, but there are certifications for 'Green' buildings out here and apparently designating parking spots for 'fuel efficient vehicles' helps you make the cut.

Haha...only in California, eh? Wish my company would do that...probably more people would get fuel efficient cars instead of their pick ups and SUVs

---
Robert Bryant
Charter Bus IN (http://www.trailways.com/team-trailways/motorcoach-listing-companies/companies/excursions-in)

smackdownCTSV
05-31-12, 11:52 AM
Why does it seem like you're on the side walk?

thebigjimsho
05-31-12, 09:20 PM
Haha...only in California, eh? Wish my company would do that...probably more people would get fuel efficient cars instead of their pick ups and SUVs

---
Robert Bryant
Charter Bus IN (http://www.trailways.com/team-trailways/motorcoach-listing-companies/companies/excursions-in)Unfortunately, you see that in Massachusetts, too. I drove clients to Autodesks's headquarters. They had spaces for hybrids and electrics right by the front door. Further away was carpool spaces. Furthest away was the regular spaces that a Mini would have a tough time fitting in, nevermind my Town car.

Since I had driven clients, I doubled up in the carpool spaces. Screw 'em!

CTS-Vz
05-31-12, 09:39 PM
My building has all that crap too (electric car slots and fuel efficient vehicles). Most of the time property management regulates spaces and NOT police. I park in them and throw away the warning slips they put under my wipers. Never had a problem.

DangFoo
05-31-12, 10:48 PM

Yep, LEED points towards different levels of certification. The Japanese Prius is more welcome than an American Cadillac; shiz is backwards here in CA. I'd let the American nameplates park closer to the front door.

jft69z
06-01-12, 05:18 PM
The other place I work at has a fleet of Ford Escape Hybrids in addition to the regular fleet of gas vehicles. Those piece of crap things get about 16-17 mpg around here. My ZR1 is capable of better milage than that (it's marginally better than the CTS-V too). But then again, I don't usually pay attention to it either, just fill it up with premium when it gets low & go have more fun.

Smokin_Cache
06-02-12, 01:20 PM
We have a few biz here in the Houston area that have "Compact Car" spaces. I can say they are exactly the same width as the outer wheel on my 1-ton work truck with a tool bed. It give me no greater pleasure than centering that thing in one of those spots!!