: Another New Guy

jbvwagon
05-29-12, 01:51 AM
Hi, I am new to this forum although I have been reading through the different threads for the past few day. I am the proud owner of a 2012 blue v wagon with all the options. I really am enjoying the car, the performance is amazing and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I live in the Vegas area (Henderson to be more exact) and couldn't make it to the v meeting last weekend in Las Vegas( had to go visit a car at the painters). I have been attending Cars and Coffee for a while and was wondering if any of you Vegas area v drivers would want to meet up there next weekend? Also I think I posted this same message in the wrong forum earlier and I can not figure out how to delete it. If anyone knows how to please help me.

Fireverm
05-29-12, 09:25 AM
Where do they hold the Cars and Coffee?

jbvwagon
05-29-12, 01:33 PM
It's is every Saturday, 7-10 ( summer hours now), at 9500 eastern ave. It is right off the 215 where the bjs restaurant is located. I have yet to see any other v there other than myself and one for a desert race team.

thebigjimsho
05-29-12, 02:52 PM
tbjs restaurant?

Welcome!

Fireverm
05-29-12, 03:12 PM
0700-1000 or 1900-2200? If it's in the AM I'll most likely be able to swing by.

And why does everything have to always be on the other side of town from me? haha

jbvwagon
05-29-12, 04:35 PM
It is 700- 1000 so in the am and yeah I feel you, it is a 15-20 minute drive for me. Here is the link to cars and coffee las Vegas directions. I should have just posted this from the start.
http://lasvegas.carsandcoffee.info/directions.php

Fireverm
05-29-12, 06:03 PM
I will definitely try to attend this Saturday.

Pphilthy
05-29-12, 06:12 PM
Welcome to the forum - I saw a wagon for the first time this weekend on the road, very nice!

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-01-12, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the forum, jbvwagon!

My name is Sarah, and my coworker Katie and I work for the Social Media department of GM Customer Service. If we can ever answer any questions, or look into warranty coverage/open recall information on your vehicle, or assist in working with a dealership to resolve any kind of vehicle concerns (hopefully you will be able to enjoy many worry-free miles, though!), we're here to help! Just send us a private message with your inquiry (especially the last 8 of your VIN) and we'll do our best to help.

See you around the forum!
Cadillac Customer Service