: The price of FREEDOM !!!!!

Airfoto
05-27-12, 10:09 PM
This is just a fraction of those buried @ the Riverside Memorial Cementry :usflag:

We haven't forgotten :pow-mia:

http://i49.tinypic.com/29nuw6a.jpg

Houdini
05-28-12, 12:15 PM
Thanks to all who are serving, have served, or will serve our great country.

cruiser68
05-28-12, 01:29 PM
God Bless all who are currently serving, those that have served, those that WILL serve...and most importantly, God Bless those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom to do whatever we want like modding our already fast cars!!!!! We all owe them a debt of gratitude IMO :) :) Thank You from my family!

I was fortunate to visit Normandy last year and let me tell you it was THE MOST emotional time of my life as I was constantly brought to tears by the VAST nature of the sacrifice our country and others made to defend freedom. I will never be the same after seeing that.

JFJr
05-28-12, 02:01 PM
God Bless all who are currently serving, those that have served, those that WILL serve...and most importantly, God Bless those that gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom to do whatever we want like modding our already fast cars!!!!! We all owe them a debt of gratitude IMO :) :) Thank You from my family!I echo that sentiment! It's very easy to take freedom for granted. A visit to the Vietnam Wall in Washington, D.C., is a powerful reminder of personal sacrifice, too.

Jud :patriot:

MSOsr
05-28-12, 05:27 PM
Thanks, guys. My generation had the military draft, so most guys spent some time in the military. I decided to enlist in the Air Force after my freshman year in college and it was the best decision I ever made (other than marrying my sweetheart and raising 4 great kids). I learned the self discipline that got me through college and law school.

Mike (USAF 1968-1974)

SoCal_V
05-28-12, 05:39 PM
Thank you to all who serve & especially to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

brlong23
05-28-12, 08:04 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many veterans do we have on this forum?

Brandon

USMC 2002 - 2007

RapidRob
05-28-12, 09:43 PM
Rob

USN 1962 - 1969 (Involuntarily extended due to Vietnam)

Many thanks to all who served, and are serving now!

AGbulletJR
05-28-12, 11:13 PM
Please remember, today is about those who gave all. Those of us who have served and still do have our day in November, today is about those who died far too young, too far from home.

----------

:usflag::usflag::usflag:
Just out of curiosity, how many veterans do we have on this forum?

1987 to present, USN

HEDP-V
05-28-12, 11:39 PM
Served USMC 1990-1999 Semper Fi ! God bless our Fallen brothers at arms. Especially my friend Sgt. Manny Hornado U.S.Army KIA June 28, 2005 Operation Iraqi Freedom. You will NEVER be forgotten. God Bless the USA.