: Upgrading Wheels...What's a good brand??

OFF2JAIL
05-26-12, 09:28 PM
Hi Guys,

I am new to CadillacOwners.com and new to the Escalade world. I just bought a 2010 Escalade EXT Premium from the US and it is now being shipped to my house in Newfoundland, Canada. I am looking for a good set of wheels. I have 19" iForged Aeros on my Heffner 1500TT Viper and they are good quality wheel and I am considering a set of 24" Aeros for my Escalade, but I would like some input from you guys before I order.

I have also seen nice wheels from Strasse Forged which I'm also interested in.

My plan is to have a machined lip and color matched white diamond tri-coat centers in a classic 5 spoke design.

All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shaun

MrHolland
05-26-12, 09:40 PM
Welcome to the forum and Escalade!!! Wish I could be more help, I'm ridin factory rims?.

quattrotman
05-27-12, 01:17 AM
Can`t go wrong if you stick with forged rims. Welcome fellow Canadian Escalade owner!

OFF2JAIL
05-30-12, 02:04 AM
Looks like I am going with a set of Lexani Lust in a 24" x 10". I love the wheel!! Now I have to decide whether I should color match the faces to the truck or leave the the faces machined!? :banghead:

hannity
05-30-12, 02:51 AM
I was just going to recommend Lexani wheels, but I see you have already made that decision.

packman01
05-30-12, 09:03 AM
i have a set of 26 lexani dials for the past 3 years and no issues on my ext, i always wanted to get a diamond white ext colour match the lip and black centers with a 5 spoke rim. i have i nice set of 24 boss rims 5 spoke black with chrome lip if your interested.

OFF2JAIL
05-31-12, 01:29 AM
i have a set of 26 lexani dials for the past 3 years and no issues on my ext, i always wanted to get a diamond white ext colour match the lip and black centers with a 5 spoke rim. i have i nice set of 24 boss rims 5 spoke black with chrome lip if your interested.

Thanks for your offer on the Boss Wheels Packman, but I'm going to order the 24" Lexani Lust with the white color matched face. The more I look at the wheels, the more I like them! I'll post some pics when I put them on.

Shaun

Study Hard
06-09-12, 09:56 PM

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but tried to send you a PM and it didn't work. What state are you located in, if you are still looking to sell.

Also, and more importantly...OP, did the lexanis ever come in? If so, can you share some pictures?