: Hey guys im new here.

Nepats87
05-26-12, 01:55 PM
Just bought a 2012 Cts V Black Diamond Auto Sedan. Should be able to pick it up next week. Can't wait!!!!

thebigjimsho
05-26-12, 04:14 PM
Congrats! I hate your screenname.

SoCal_V
05-26-12, 05:18 PM
It's better than bradypats87. :bonkers:

Airfoto
05-26-12, 06:59 PM
Your going luv the car - I've only had mine a month now and its just great - there are a few nit-noid things that piss me off about GM - but what can you do but change things out and make it the way you want it!

Come on - screenames !!!!!!!!!!

Nepats87
05-26-12, 09:01 PM
What's with all the hate on the screen name it's not like i put 12Brady12<3 lol but this is going to be the longest week waiting for it.

Trapspeed
05-27-12, 08:04 AM
Congrats on the new ride! Get ready...the screen name pain isn't even close to over. This can be a "tough crowd"! I was going to make mine NEPatssuckafatone247 but it was too long. :duck: Welcome to the board!

Pphilthy
05-27-12, 09:15 AM
Congrats and enjoy - you're going to love it...

thebigjimsho
05-27-12, 11:46 AM
What's with all the hate on the screen name it's not like i put 12Brady12<3 lol but this is going to be the longest week waiting for it.

As a Dolphins fan living in MA, I have extra hate. hahahaha

Nepats87
05-27-12, 02:11 PM
As a Dolphins fan living in MA, I have extra hate. hahahaha

Haha that must be brutal.

thebigjimsho
05-28-12, 10:37 AM
Especially the last decade, or so...

Kmajecki
05-28-12, 09:40 PM
Congrats! After 3 years sans V I believe I am back in the game as well. Purchased a Grey 2011 Manual Coupe w/recaros today, it is supposed to be in Dallas Thursday or Friday. Getting married Saturday, so it's a wedding present for me :) Just in time! Im ready to say screw the honeymoon in Playa, I want to drive my new V :D ! ! !

V locity
05-28-12, 10:54 PM
Congrats! After 3 years sans V I believe I am back in the game as well. Purchased a Grey 2011 Manual Coupe w/recaros today, it is supposed to be in Dallas Thursday or Friday. Getting married Saturday, so it's a wedding present for me :) Just in time! Im ready to say screw the honeymoon in Playa, I want to drive my new V :D ! ! !

LOL... That's the way to break in the new wife... LMFAO!!!

Unclemelty
05-28-12, 11:58 PM

Hey kmajecki, drop me a line if you hear of a gathering in our area, I'd like to join in if I'm not away on business

Kmajecki
05-29-12, 12:06 AM
Hey kmajecki, drop me a line if you hear of a gathering in our area, I'd like to join in if I'm not away on business

We're having the rehersal dinner Friday night, so depending on how much drinking happens that night I may take the new ride up to Cars and Coffee bright and early Saturday morning. All these years in Dallas and Ive still never been yet

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-29-12, 12:17 PM
Congratulations, Nepats87! :) I'm available anytime via email (Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com) if you ever have questions about your new ride.

Many congratulations are in order for you, too, Kmajecki! Hope this upcoming weekend is wonderful for you!!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Kmajecki
05-29-12, 10:20 PM
Many congratulations are in order for you, too, Kmajecki! Hope this upcoming weekend is wonderful for you!!

Thanks Katie! My V should be here between tomorrow and Friday morning, oh and Im sure the wedding will be nice too ;)