Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Barter for my FG2s???

978 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  danrob0123 
#1 ·
I just installed my KWv3 coilovers and have a near-new set of FG2s, front and back. Instead of just selling them, I thought I'd see if anyone with experience doing one of two things would like to barter (maybe barter+cash) for the FG2s for installation of either:
  • New clutch, flywheel, slave and main seal
  • New headers & high flow cats to my Magnaflow catback (+tune, ideally)

I'd supply the parts. I'm in Essex County New Jersey (North), so anyone with experience in the NYC/NJ/CT/East PA area might be good. I have good tools but zero room to work - you'd laugh at the space I work in - so it'd probably be best if I drove to you and spent a day working.

PM me if you're interested or *L* tell me if you think I'm stupid for thinking this is a good idea

#2 ·
i'm in western PA, but I'd certainly help you out with all of the above if you drove out, except for the tune, which I do not have the knowledge, nor HPTuners.

----------

btw, i'm not really offering "for the shocks", just not hard jobs, and I like helping out V brothers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.